Chapter 10

Will smack me again leaving another red mark across my face .....

Daniel's POV

I walk in the door expecting everyone to be a sleep. But Corbyn is in the living room with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Corbyn: Hey.
Daniel: How come you are up so late?
Corbyn: Look man I'm sorry about Y/N.

When he mentioned her name I began to tear up.

Corbyn: Don't worry man. She'll be awake before you know it.
Daniel:She is gone.

Corbyn stop and you can see the color drain out of him.

Corbyn: What do mean gone? You don't mean dead do you.
Daniel: No. Her ex visited the her in the hospital after I left. I took her away when nobody was looking.
Corbyn: Well we need to find her . And once I see this ex of hers I'm gonna make him wish he never existed.
Daniel: It'll be more safe to travel by day and the rest of boys came go with us.
Corbyn: You can wait till tomorrow but I'm going now . This is my problem and I have to fix it.

Before I could get another word out Corbyn had already left.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Where are you taking me?
Will: You'll see. Now sit back and shut up.

We drive for awhile and we stop at a red light . This is my chance . I open the car door and run as fast as I can . But it isn't fast enough. He catches up to me .

Everything goes black.

Corbyn's POV

I've been driving for an hour and still no sign of Y/N. Maybe i should give up and look for her in the morning.

On my way back I hear a scream . I drive to where the scream came from. And I see some guy through a girl in the back is his car. The girl is Y/N.

I follow the the car for while but a bit back so the driver can't see me. I keep following it until it stops at a motel . But I don't see what room he brings her into.

I call Daniel to tell him I found Y/N.

Phone call

Daniel: Corbyn where did you go?
Corbyn: Long story but I found Y/ N.
Daniel: Wait. Where?
Corbyn: That Will guy took her to a place called  Faltners creek motel.
Daniel: Ok. I'll wake up the boys and I'll be over there as fast as I can.
Corbyn: Ok hurry tho.

*end of phone call*

If he isn't here in 10 minutes I'm going in by myself.

8 minutes later

I see a car pull up . It was the boys.

Daniel: where is she ?
Corbyn: she is in one of those rooms.
Daniel: Ok . It is probably abandoned so we'll split up . Jack and Zach you check that half of the motel . Jonah and I will check the other half and Corbyn you check the ones in the middle.

Zach and Jack's POV

We start to kick down doors to find Y/N.

Jonah and Daniel's POV

We start to kick down doors to find Y/N.

Corbyn's POV

I start to kick down doors to find Y/N.

Y/N's POV

He brought me to some abandoned motel.

Will: Now I remember our last little chat was about but do you.

As he says that I see him pull a gun out off his duffel bag.

Will: I know I said I'd use this on Daniel but I guess I could use it one you.

He hold the gun up to my head . As he was about to pull the trigger the door busts open. I see a familiar shadow of a person.

The body gets closer and I notice them. It is Corbyn.

Will moves the gun.

Suddenly I hear a loud bang.

Corbyn's POV

This is the last door I never check behind. I kick it open and see Y/N with a gun aimed at her head. I go in the room to stop him from shooting her.

Then there was a loud bang.

Everything goes black.......

And this is where I'm going this chapter
Hope you guys liked it
More will come out soon

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️ -