Chapter 11

Everything goes black.....

Y/N's POV

I look too see what the bang was. OMG. Corbyn got shot. Will just ran after he pulled the trigger. Then the boys come running in. Daniel goes over to untie me and the other go to Corbyn. As so as Daniel untied me he tried to pull me in for a hug but I got out of he's grip and went over to Corbyn.

Y/N: Corbyn. Please we can't lose you. I can't lose you.*I say the last part quietly*
Daniel: The ambulance are on their way.
Zach: Who shoot him who do I have beat up.
Daniel: Where is he? Where's Will?
Y/N: After he sho-shot Cor-Corbyn. He left. *I say between tears*

Daniel comes over and sits down beside me. And I can't hold it in any longer. I shove my face into Daniel's shoulder and burst into tears.

Daniel's POV

Jonah and I were check the last room we need to. Jonah kicked down the door. I hoped I saw Y/N but she wasn't there. On our way back we hear a gunshot. That could be Y/N. We run to where we hear the gunshot and we see Zach and Jack running there as well. We go to the room to where the gun shot come from. I see Corbyn on the ground and Y/N tied to a chair.
I run over to untie Y/N and try to pull her into a hug. But she gets out of grip and runs over to Corbyn. I call the ambulance and tell them our friend was shot.

Y/N: Corbyn. Please we can't lose you.

She says something quietly but I hear it.

Y/N: I can't lose you.
Daniel: The ambulance are on their way.

Ambulance arrives

Paramedic: And one of you can come with us in the ambulance. Who will it be. 

They all said me to go but is said.

Daniel: Y/N you go. You know the whole story to explain what happened to the doctors.
Y/N: Ok. I'll go.

She gets in the back of the ambulance. And they drive off. We get in our car Jack and me get in my car. And Jonah and Zach get in Corbyn's car.

Y/N's POV

I was in the back of the ambulance with Corbyn and 2 paramedics. I was holding Corbyn's hand tightly and crying into it. 1 of them say.

Paramedic: Don't worry we will get your boyfriend better.

I was going to say that he wasn't my boyfriend but at this point the only thing I care about is getting Corbyn to the hospital safely.

Y/N: Thank you.

At the hospital

Corbyn gets rushed into a room and I'm told to wait in the waiting room. I doctor calls out.

Doctor: Corbyn Besson.

I get up as fast as I can and walk over to the doctor.

Y/N: Is he alright.
Doctor: I have good news and bad news .
Y/N: W-W-What wrong?
Doctor: Well he took a bad shot to his chest any close to his heart and he wouldn't of made it. Well the good news is that he well get better. But the bad news is ...........

And this is where I'm ending this chapter off
And I'm sorry for the cliff hangers ( if you know who this is aimed at comment who or tell me on insta)

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️ -