Chapter 13

I'm about to leave when......

Y/N: Dani.

And now she's awake. I turn to face her.

Daniel: huh.
Y/N: When are we going to see Corbyn?
Daniel: After breakfast.
Y/N: Ok

She gets up and follows me down stairs.

Y/N's POV

I'm waiting for Jonah to finish his breakfast so go out and wait in the car. 2 minutes later Daniel come out. I sigh because I think we have to wait longer.

Daniel: The boys said they'll follow us up because Jonah still isn't finished.
Y/N: K

Finally we can leave to see Corbyn.

2 week later

It has been the same routine day in day out. Wake up eat breakfast and go see Corbyn. I don't really eat any dinner because I'm not that hungry. I just wanna be with Corbyn.

Today I'm going to see Corbyn by myself because the boys are in the studio recording a song.

At the hospital

I head into room 454 where Corbyn was. I sit down beside him and hold his hand tightly. The Doctors said that if he doesn't wake up in 2 days they have to pull the plug on him.

12 hours later

I still haven't left Corbyn side. The boys said I have to leave because visiting times are near over. I tell the boys I want to say good bye. They leave and wait in the car.

Y/N: I'll come back first thing tomorrow. Ok .

Tears start to fall from my eyes.

Y/N: I hope you wanted up soon Corbyn. I miss you. I really do. I need you. And I love you.

I stand you to leave. My hand slowly leaving his . Just as I was about to let go of his hand. His grip got tighter.

Corbyn: I love you too.
Y/N: Corbyn.

I give him a big hug and as I broke the hug. My eye stared directly in his . I lean in and kiss him. I break the kiss because I remember that he was dating Christina .

Y/N : OMG. I'm so sorry . I didn't mea........

I get interrupted by his lips smack against mine. I kiss back.

This was the best moment of my life and I wanted it to last forever. But than the door opens.

???:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?............

And this is where this chapter ends
I hope you guys enjoyed it

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️ -