Chapter 17

I'll go......

Daniel's POV

I wake up in a pitch black room. My head hurts really much. I tied up to a chair and I can't move. I hear to 2 voices. Both of them sound familiar but I don't know I heard them from. They start to talk about Y/N. Do I know these people. The door opens and I see ......

Corbyn's POV

Well here goes nothin. I open the door and 4 people start to stare at me. They have no idea who I am. I think that I could be in the wrong room. But then I see her. I see Y/N. I walk over to her. Her brothers try to keep me away from her but I push pass them.

Y/N's mom: And who are you?
Corbyn: I'm Corbyn Besson. I'm a friend of Daniel's. I'm in the band with him.
Y/N's mom: Oh. Is Daniel here.
Corbyn: No I think he missed his flight.

The whole time my eyes are glued to Y/N. I hurt me to see her like this.

???: I'm Anna.
Corbyn: Corbyn.

I shake her hand. They all introduced themselves to me.

Anna: I think we should leave to get something to eat. I'm starving. Corbyn you can come if you want.
Corbyn: No I'm fine.

They all leave. I go over and sit on the chair beside her that her mom was sitting on before she left.

Corbyn: I'm not leaving your side Y/N. It might of been my fault that you here but I'm not leaving. I need to make this right.

I walk out the room door because her dad want see her alone. I call jack to see if Daniel is there with them. He doesn't answer. I call Jonah. No answer. I call Zach. No answer. I start to get worried now. None of the boys are answering their phones. Even though they never get off them.

Y/N's dad say I go back in the room now. I talking to her family until Tyler says that he can't get a hold of Daniel. Then he tell me to call Daniel so I do knowing there would no answer. There wasn't.

Corbyn: Maybe he is just busy.

I hope he is.

Y/N's POV

I start to hear voice around me. Then I hear him. I call out to him. But I can't. The words don't leave my mouth. I can't move to let him know I'm awake. I see him look at me but he doesn't see that my eyes are open. I then see my family walk out to let him say goodbye. I try to get words out but I still can't.

Corbyn: I love you Y/N. And be back tomorrow.

I keep trying to get words out. I finally manage to say.

Y/N: I love you.

He turns around. He hugs me . Then everything goes black.

Corbyn's POV

As I'm about to walk out. I hear.

Y/N: I love you too.

I turn around to see Y/N. Still lying down but her eyes just about open. I hug her. I place my forehead against hers. Then I hear a long beep.

No. This isn't happening. It can't. Doctor and nurse start to rush in. They get me out of the room. I can't lose her.

Daniel's POV

The door opens and I see Will come in with 3 plastic bags. He opens the bags and takes out bodies. The first bag he opens I see him pull out Jack. Then Zach. Then Jonah. He ties them to chairs as well. Then I hear the 2nd voice but I still can't remember where I heard them before. Will sees me awake and starts to mock me and then he gets out a gun he aims it at me and as he was about to pull the trigger the other voice yells.

???: Not yet. Not until we both get what we want.

Will puts away the gun and gets a bat. He hits me in the back of the head. Everything goes black.

Anna's POV

I'm waiting in the car with my parents and brothers waiting for Corbyn to say goodbye. How long does it take him to goodbye. And it isn't for good. We'll be back tomorrow.

Anna: I can't wait any longer I'm going in.
Mom: Fine.

I walk into to the hospital. And see Corbyn out side of the room crying.

Anna: What happened?

He doesn't say anything thing he just points to the door. I try my best to look through the glass on the door. But it is hard to see through it.

Anna: Corbyn what happened?
Corbyn: She woke up for a second and then her heartbeat stopped.

Hearing those word made me freeze. I don't know what to say. All the color drains out of me.

We are back in the car me and Corbyn don't say a word the whole way back to the house.  We arrive back home.

Tyler: Hey Anna can I talk to you.

I nod my head.

Tyler: What's up?

I can't hold it in any longer I clutch on to him tightly and cry into his arm.

Tyler: What happened? Did Corbyn say anything to upset you?

I shake my head no.

Tyler: Than what's up?

I tell him what Corbyn told me. I pulls me in for a hug.

Corbyn's POV

I don't say anything to anyone on the way to their house. I go up to a guest room the had and I could stay in. I over hear Anna telling her family about. I feel so bad she would be in this situation if it wasn't for me.

Daniel's POV

I gain conciseness and see the guys around me all awake. Then we over hear Will and the other voice yelling.

Will: What do you mean she is dying?
???: I mean her heartbeat stopped.
Will: Well if she doesn't survive than neither will he.
???: Touch him and I will kill you myself.

The door opens and I see the other person. It's.........

End of chapter 17
I hope you guys enjoyed it

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️-