Chapter 15

I bored the plane.

The plane was like an ordinary flight. No strange watching me sleep. No woman talking none stop beside me.

At the airport

I leave the plane and I'm glad to be back but I really will miss the boys. Especially Corbyn. I don't know what it is about him but he make me feel special.

I'm looking around for my family but I can't see them anywhere. I look around for awhile until i see a blonde haired girl in a makeup store. I run up to her.

Y/N: Hey Anna.

She turns around quickly.

Anna: Y/N.

She gives me a hug and I hug back. Then I see 2 boys come running over.

Boys: Y/N.
Y/N:Missed me. * I say while I'm hugging them*
Christian: Not really.
Tyler: How about you. Did you miss us?
Y/N: No . The only people I missed were Anna, mom, dad, Paige and Sam. Speaking of mom and dad where are they?
Tyler: They we're behind us a minute ago.

I see 2 people come jogging over to me. It was my parents.

Mom: Sweetie how was L.A.
Y/N: It was great. I love it there. Except for when I didn't.
Anna: That doesn't mean your going back does it. If you are can I come too. Please.
Y/N: Well if it is alright with mom and dad than maybe for couple of days you can.
Dad: Now where is my hug.

I give my dad a hug and than we head home. I go in my room and it is the exact same way as I left.

Christina's POV

I had to it was her fault. There I posted it to my story. Should I have done that. I quickly try to delete it before lots of people can see it. I place my phone down and as soon as I do . I keep being tagged in posts. It was my post. But I wouldn't have done it if that slut didn't take my man. And I will get him back. At any cost.

Daniel's POV

I start to get tagged in post. I open my phone to see what it was. It was a pic of Corbyn and Y/N kissing in the hospital. With the words " Y/N 'the slut' Seavey" written across the pic.

I go in to Corbyn's room angrily knowing that I'm going to kill him. I walk into his room but he wasn't there. Then I hear his shower turn on. So I leave and once he is out. He is going to die.

Corbyn's POV

Me and Zach were in the pool messing around a bit. And when we finished being stupid I went in to take a shower and I get a notification off of instagram but I brush it off because it is probably just an edit a fan made . I take a shower and I hear my door open but I'm in the shower so I obviously don't go out. When I'm finished in the shower I see that I have over 2000 notifications on instagram. Check to see what it was. It was a picture of me and Y/N kissing the day of when I woke up from a coma.
With it saying " Y/N 'the slut' Seavey" . Worst of all it was originally posted by Christina.

I try to call Y/N but I don't get an answer . I keep calling her . And still no answer. I tried to called her 14 times and she hasn't answered any of them. I go down the stairs to see if one of the boys can reach her.

Corbyn: hey guys. I was trying to call Y/N but there was no answer so I wondering if any of you can reach her.
Zach: No. why were you calling here anyways?

I show them the post. I'm about to head back up stairs when I see the front door open.

Daniel: YOU!

He looks real pissed.

Daniel: WTF is this?!?

He shows me the post.

Corbyn: Christina posted it to get back at me for breaking up with her.
Daniel: So this is fake?

I scratch the back of my neck.

Corbyn: No.* I say slowly*
Daniel: I'm gonna kill you.
Corbyn: Before you do can you call Y/N she won't pick up any of my calls.
Daniel: Fine:

Daniel tried to call Y/N but she still hasn't pick up. He tries 4 more times. She still hasn't picked up. He decides to call Anna to check on Y/N. She does pick up. And they are talking and I here Anna saying that she'll give the phone to Y/N . The all I could here then was her scream out Y/N name.

Zach's POV

Corbyn comes down the stairs and asks us have we heard anything from Y/N. He shows a pic of him and Y/N kissing. I don't know how to react. Daniel comes in the front door and is angry when he see Corbyn. He than brings up the fact that it could be fake and I get a bit relieved at the fact that it could be photoshopped. Corbyn than denies that and says it was real. And I feel broke again.

Anna's POV

I was cleaning my room and listening to music when I get a call from Daniel to go check on Y/N saying that she won't answer her phone so I go to give my phone to her. But when I open the door. I dropped my phone on the ground and ran over to her.

Anna: Y/N!!

*Daniel on the phone: Anna. What happened?*

I hear a voice in the back ground of the call saying: is she alright.
but I don't know who it was.

Y/N's POV

I lay down on my bed and get a notification from instagram. It was only 1 so I decide to check it later. Not to long after my phone starts to blow up. I get notification after notification. I check to see why I keep getting notification. why I keeping being tagged in all these posts? My heart stops when I see what it was. I fall to the ground. Everything goes black......

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far
And I have some good news
I have 4 more ideas for imagines ( Thanks to my besties go follow them on instagram: @bessonsworlds @zach_deans_redcheeks @danielfuckinseavey )
But not to worry I will still be doing this one and will post the others when I finish this

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️ -