Chapter 7: Night Out With Shoto!

Shoto's POV

After we had gotten changed in my room, we left the house. Don't worry dear readers, we showered before changing. While I was in the bathroom, (Name)-kun got his clothes ready and when he was in the bathroom, I dried off and got changed.

I personally don't know why he's dragging me around the city. We stopped at a shop window and I noticed him looking at an item. Never in my life would I have thought he would be interested in that item specifically. For us males to like things like that, it's just a surprise.

Sadly, the jewelry was fake. But now I have an idea of a gift to give him for his birthday. Smiling, I continued walking with him.

"So, you wanted to go to an arcade?" I asked as his eyes lit up immediately.

"Yes! I wanted to show you how much fun it is to not focus on training!" (Name) was so excited. It was so cute to watch.

-Time Skip; Your POV-

Being out with Shoto wasn't even that bad! I really enjoyed it. By the time we returned to his home, we were full of laughs and smiles.

I'm glad he went through this experience with me versus anyone else. Just the thought has me feeling weird. I wonder why...

Anyways, it was currently 11:45 pm and we were getting ready for bed.

"Was it what you expected, Sho-kun?" I asked, smiling brightly while removing my white button up.

"It was better than what I expected." He said, walking over to me and back hugging me. His face was in my neck and my face was now red. We were both shirtless.

I turned my head a bit to glance at him, smiling shyly. Then he moved his face and looked me in the eyes. Who would have guessed that staring at Heterochromatic eyes would look so beautiful.

It felt as though time had stopped as we stared into each other's eyes intensely.

That was when the bedroom door opened and we yeeted ourselves across the room. I was hiding my face in my pillow as Shoto just continued to change into his nighttime clothes.

"Something wrong, father?" Sho-kun asked, glancing back at Endeavor.

"Nothings wrong. But I've just been notified by UA that they want all students from class 1A to be in dorms. I told them that you would. I can't say anything about (Name), but if he is put in the dorms it'll be in his own room. Got it?" Endeavor spoke roughly, glancing around the room at the two of us.

Shoto and I barely managed to nod. That's when Endeavor turned the lights off and said "Sleep. Separately." And with that, I changed and tried to sleep with my racing heart.