Chapter 10: The Mall

A/N: Every one of the possible love interest will have 2 chapters back-to-back. But I want to know if you want to date a villain, Shinsou, or TetsuTetsu. You can comment if you want one of those three. Also, who here wants to date their twin? I'm personally against it, but this story is for you. What you want is what I write. Anyways, TO THE STORY!

Your POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!! How do you respond when a hot guy just kisses you after the two of you just shared a bed? And now he wants to go to the mall with me. Is this a date or a normal hangout? Does Kirishima know that I'm bi? I HAVE SO MANY GODDAMN QUESTIONS NOW!!!

Taking a deep breath, I go to my closet and choose a rather casual outfit. Some skinny jeans with a really baggy shirt. I had a hat on, some sunglasses, a nice necklace and, of course, I had my wallet with me.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast for myself and Katsuki, who was already downstairs.

"I have a question for you. It's been plaguing me since I was kidnapped." My brother spoke, so I turned and made eye contact. He walked over to me.

"Do you or do you not have a quirk? And if you have one, why would you lie to me?" He sounded genuinely hurt.

So I sighed softly. "I do have a quirk," I said and watched him deflate a bit more, "but I hid it so then I wouldn't hurt anyone. When we were children, everyone followed you around like you were so amazing. I'm not gonna lie, I was jealous. One day when we were 8 years old, I was walking home when I got attacked by the same sludge villain that had attacked you, except mine was larger. I had only manifested my quirk a week earlier, so I used it to get away, but obliterated the majority of that villain. I ran home and cried to mom and dad. I was terrified and swore that I wouldn't use my quirk ever again unless absolutely necessary. Then you got captured and--and I lost control. My quirk is Acidic Explosions and Tonic. I felt like the worst brother to exist and I took my anger out on trees and a bit on Sho-kun. I'm sorry..." I was crying and so was Katsuki.

We stayed there, hugging each other tightly as we both cried. I think we both feel like shit brothers...

-Time Skip to Noon-

I spent all morning talking with Katsuki when Kirishima came down. Excusing myself, I hugged Katsuki before leaving the dorm with Kirishima. Don't worry, the food had already been cleaned up and eaten before this.

We were currently walking in the direction of the mall. The mall is only a 10 minute walk from UA, so it really isn't that far. While we were walking, a villain appeared and hero's showed up. Everyone was being separated.

I grabbed Kirishima's hand to make sure we don't get separated. Our walk was only paused for a minute or so.

Once at the mall, we went and watched a movie. After the movie, we went to a hero store and looked at everything. I told Kirishima to wait outside for a moment while I bought something for him. The something was a limited edition card set for Crimson Riot.

When I walked back out to him, he was holding some ice cream for me with a smile.

"Thank you! I also have something for you!" I said excitedly and gave him the card set. He gasped and hugged me tightly. I made sure the ice cream stayed out of the way, especially when he picked me up.

Kirishima just kept holding me and I looked down at him with a bright smile. That was when time stopped and like last time, we were interrupted before we could kiss. I'm now getting frustrated, but thank god for the ice cream. I am currently flustered once again.