Chapter 13: Definitely Not

No One's Pov

(Name) was walking alone, deep in thought. He was heading to the training ground with Katsuki and couldn't help frowning.

"Katsuki? Do you care for me? As a brother, I mean." He asked nervously, not having the exact same amount of confidence as his brother(who was surprised at the sudden question).

"Of course not. You think that because you have a quirk, that makes you good enough to be on my radar? Hell no! I'm just trying to make sure you don't embarrass yourself while using MY quirk." Katsuki was glaring at his brother as he spoke, walking in front of the older twin.

(Name) slowed down, watching his brother storm off in front of him. He didn't turn around, but called out anyways. "I knew you were wrong, Tokoyami. Katsuki just isn't the type of person to give two shits about anyone but himself. If I wasn't his brother, I'm pretty sure I would hate him."

Tokoyami walked out of where he was hiding and walked over to the less explosive male. "Everyone shows it in their own way. I don't show it in the same way as Tsu. You don't show it in the same way as Midoriya. Uraraka doesn't show it in the same way as Iida and so on. But, you are his brother. Do you still hate him?"

The immediate head shake that followed the question made Tokoyami wonder if (Name)'s head was on right. "Why would I hate him?! He's been through a lot, most of which he didn't ask for! Our mother treats him like one would a wild animal. Play with fire and you get burned. They didn't get that memo... I would be just like him if I didn't decide to become more of a Daddy's boy."(A/N: You all know the term so don't you DARE try to make it dirty -_-") He sighed, shrugging and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

The way (Name) walked away from that conversation was in a way very similar to how Katsuki storms off when he's angry.

"You two are more similar in ways you just can't see." Tokoyami whispered before going back to the dorms to help Iida and the other's clean up.

-Training With Katsuki; Katsuki Bakugou's POV-

How the hell is he so strong?! I was the one who grew up training and working my quirk so why the fuck is he so much stronger?!

He's been blasting me in ways I didn't know were possible and he's currently beating my ass. WHY are the two quirkless shits so strong when they randomly get a quirk?!

"You call that a blast?! That wouldn't even hurt a fly! Not actually try you lazy fuck!" I yelled through the pain, my anger fueling me.

One moment, I am up on my feet and next thing I know is that (M/N) is on top of me, ready to blow my head off and looking pissed.

Your POV

I couldn't take it! Does he truly think he's that much better than me while I'm only pulsing out half of my trained power?! As I got ready to attack him, I saw fear in his eyes. I saw that little brother that I knew who feared my quirk when it manifested and aimed my blast at the sky and screamed "DIE" like he does and got off of him.

"I'm done training for today. Are you going to go see Recovery Girl for your injuries?" I asked, turning and seeing his legs shake. He hasn't moved from the ground, making me feel guiltier. So I ran. Ran from the training ground. From those screaming my name. From UA. From heroes and kind people. From the scared, but pissed brother.

I kept running until I was caught by Dark Shadow who made sure to keep me as still as possible as Tokoyami ran up to me and hugged me tightly. Why is he so nice to me?