Chapter 15: The Other One

//So, I've been noticing that people's comments have been getting reported for having a curse word in it like "fuck" but other comments with those exact words aren't getting reported. If you don't like cursing, why are you here? As an author, I do tend to curse quite a lot. I'm sorry, but stop reporting comments that aren't actually offensive. It's beginning to annoy me and makes me feel bad for those people who are getting reported over nothing. Rant over - Author

-With the LoV-

"Finally. Let's send out those who can get this done. Toga, Mr. Compress, Dabi. Go get (Y/N) Bakugou. We need a new toy." Shigaraki said, adjusting his two finger gloves while watching those he commanded get up and leave. He leaned against the bar's counter, thinking for a moment.

"Won't this be interesting."

-At a park; Your POV-

I just had to get away from everyone, from UA even though it's a bit pointless as I'll be returning when I'm finished out here. The park is rather peaceful and not many people are out which gives me the chance to truly relax.

Don't get me wrong, I love being with all my friends and being with my brother, but there are days(like today) where I just want to be alone. Earlier I had been thinking about trying to work my healing ability past its limit as it's my weakest ability and probably the thing that'll separate Katuski and I more.

In case you forgot, my quirk is "Acid Explosion" and "Acidic Healing". Acid Explosion, or AE as I refer to it as, is very similar to Katsuki except the fact that it splatter like hot grease when I get pissed off. That explosive splatter is still my sweat which causes the explosion, but turns to acid when it lands or hits anything like Mina's quirk. Cool right?

Acidic Healing, or AH, is where I turn my sweat into a healing tonic that others(and myself) can drink or apply like a salve and heal any injuries that've been caused within the last 24 hours. Like AE, when I get pissed off, this healing tonic will turn into pure acid and burn anyone who drinks it. Trust me, I was the poor fucker who drank it after sparring with my dad while angry and wanted to try healing my injuries... lets just say that the hospital wasn't sure how to heal an acid burned throat that wasn't burned by stomach acid.

Anyways, those are my two quirks. AE seems overpowered, if you couldn't tell and I've been afraid to use AH after I injured myself MORE with it... Stupid, right?

Right now I'm sitting on a park bench with specialty gloves on to make sure my sweat doesn't turn to acid. My brother is infuriating and the teachers don't even know to what extent my quirks go to. AE at just half power is like the explosion Katsuki gave at the sports festival.

With my quirks, another reason I don't like them, there are certain issues that'll arise. My body doesn't handle the acid that well when I use it at full power. Sounds familiar right? But my AH, if used too much, causes me to fall majorly ill. One time I almost died when I used it to help this older kid heal his scars caused by fire.

But as I tell you all these little pieces of trivia about myself, I can hear people walking by. My guard isn't up much since I am sitting in a public park. The next thing I know is that I'm trapped inside this tiny ball thing. Thank whatever deity that's watching over me for not making me claustrophobic.

-Dabi's POV-

That was easier than I expected... He's being trained to be a hero and he just got kidnapped by villains. Still as trusting as he used to be.

As we got back to base, Mr. Compress let him out of that marble thing and I got the lucky part of being the one to tie him to a chair. Like his twin, he didn't fight much and just seemed to be in shock for now.

When we left the training camp, Kurogiri had reopened his warp and let us see the response (Y/N) had and unholy SHIT is this kid strong! He's an interesting one, though a bit young, I wouldn't mind making him mine.