Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I awake to the sound of a buzzing. My alarm. Katie starts to stir. ‘Katie, do you want breakfast? I am gone make some pancakes again.’ She grunts. I guess that’s a yes. I trudge downstairs and start making the pancakes. I hear the shower go on. Katie must of faked the tiredness so she could get in the shower before me. I will get her back in a minute. I had taken all her eggs so I ran to the shop to buy her some new ones. I grabbed the eggs and went to the checkout. There they were. The pictures of me and Katie last night, plastered all over the magazines and newspapers I grabbed one and paid. I got back to Katie’s just as she was walking down the stairs. ‘Look’ I showed her the magazine. Her smile dropped. ‘It’s fine remember. It’s not a rumour it is true because I love you and you love me’ she said. ‘Can I keep it? I have a collection of all the ones of us. There have been so many’ she asked. ‘Course. I am going to have a shower now or I will be late. You eat the pancakes and I will get ready’ she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I went upstairs and got in the shower. When I got out I put my clothes on and looked at my phone. There was a message from mum. ‘Josh flight leaves at 10 so get to the airport for 8:45’ I looked at the clock it was 8! I only had 45 minutes. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I run into the kitchen to eat the pancakes. Katie was sat watching TV. ‘Katie do you know where my keys are?’ I yelled from the kitchen. “Katie, do you know where they are? I’m going to miss my flight.” I stick my head round the kitchen door. ‘Right there’ She said gesturing towards the table in front of me. ‘I don’t want you to go’ she says quietly. ‘Katie my beautiful amazing girlfriend. It’s only for a week I promise’ I assured her. She smiled. ‘Katie, we really have to go now and while I’m away can you look after my car please’ I said. She nodded. We got in the car. I grabbed her hand and she didn’t let go. I drove all the way to the airport with her hand in mine. We get to the airport in a few minutes. I go to the trunk and get my suitcase out and I wheel it around to the passenger side of the car where Katie gets out. “I’m going to miss you.” She says quietly, a tear rolling down her cheek. ‘I’m going to miss you too. But don’t cry ok Katie?’ I say. She nods her head. I press my lips against her soft lips. ‘I love you’ I say ‘I love you too’ She replies. ‘I’ll call you when the flight lands, ok?’ she nods her head and wipes away her tears. I kiss her forehead and leave for the flight. I turn around and wave, but she had gone back to the car. When I get inside I try to find my mom, my dad and Connor, in the crowds of screaming fans and paparazzi. I sign a few autographs and finally see my mom. I rush over to her. We check in and fly threw security. I text Katie right before we get on the plane. ‘Bye Gorgeous see you in 6 days and a few hours. I love you’ my mom was reading over my shoulder. ‘So Josh who is this gorgeous then?’ I blushed ‘Oh just my girlfriend mom don’t make a big fuss she’s amazing and she was the friend I wanted to bring’ I replied. ‘Oh josh I am soo sorry I didn’t know if you would of told me she might have been able to come’ ‘Its fine mom’ I butted in.