Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Katie and I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. ‘Josh’ Katie said. ‘Please don’t ever leave me’ ‘Never’ I said immediately.  I put my arm around Katie. ‘You’re mine… Forever, Okay? No one else’s because I will never let you go. If I ever do anything stupid to make you want to dump me’Katie tried to interrupt but I put one finger on her lip to stop her. ‘Please.. Remember my words right now. I am an idiot and I do stupid things sometimes but I would never ever! Intentionally hurt you and if I do? Torture me and then shoot a bullet straight through my head. Never do you ever deserve to be hurt.  I am going to marry you even if you hate me because I have now realised I can’t live without you. You Mrs Katie Hutcherson are my life’ I said with a smile, Katie nodded brushing away a tear. ‘I love you Josh. I can’t believe you even love me. A year ago I wouldn’t have ever dreamed of being sat here with you let alone being your future wife. I would never ever in my whole entire life of thought my whole dream would of come true’ I smiled and blushed. ‘Well it has.’ I said back. I leaned into kiss her, when my phone rang. ‘Hey Josh its Francis Lawrence. Urmm we kind of need you back in Atlanta, the footage we got has been lost so we need you to come back tomorrow is that okay?’ I was devastated. ‘Yeah sure that’s fine I will just be abit late as I have an audition tomorrow too Bye’ And with that I put the phone down. ‘What was that about Josh?’ Katie asked ‘ I have to go back to Atlanta to film a few scenes.’ Tears streamed down her face. ‘Oh okay’ She said. ‘Katie please don’t cry. It’s late come on lets go to sleep.’ As soon as I said that I picked her up Bridal style and carried her to her room. She fell asleep on my chest. I woke up to my phone  vibrating. I got a text from my agent. ‘Hey Josh your audition is in 30 minutes good luck’ I looked at the clock it was 10:05

:30. I texted mom. ‘Hey mom at 11:20 please can you bring all the Peeta merch I got given from Gary thanks’  Mom replied ‘Yes’ My plan would work. I wrote my note to Katie ‘My Beautiful Katie I have gone to my audition, I didn’t want to wake you, I should be back around 11ish. I love you’. I got up, got dressed and at breakfast and drove to my audition. I was sat in the room, It was a film about a boy been mistaken for a prince and living the princes life. It got to 10:45 and I still hadn’t gone in so I decided to text Katie.

 ‘Babe’

‘Baby’

‘Wake Up’

‘I miss you a lot’

 ‘ WAKE UP!’

 ‘Wake up or no kisses’

 ‘JUST KIDDING’

 ‘I LOVE YOU’

‘Im going in now’

‘Wish Me Luck’

I went into the room and read the script. The directors seemed to love it. ‘Well Done Josh you got the part of James the main Character congrats!!!’ I was so happy. I left the audition and drove back to Katie’s. I am so glad I took her keys because I wanted to surprise her. I pulled up outside and I could see her in the kitchen. I walked up to the door and sneaked in. I put my arms around her waist. She screamed. ‘Shhh’ I whisphered. I started nuzzling my nose into her neck. I breathed lightly out onto her skin, kissing her neck. ‘Josh’ Katie said. ‘How did you do??’ I lifted Katie up onto the counter. ‘Well..’  I paused for ages. ‘JOSH DID YOU GET IT OR NOT!!!’ Katie yelled, I laughed. ‘I GOT IT!!!’ She jumped off the counter and onto Me. She locked her legs round my waist and I spun around. ‘Katie, I have to go now.’ I said. ‘ My flight is at 12.’ Katie began to cry, she ran to her room. I went to her room. ‘Katie?’ I said and I went and sat next to her on the bed. ‘Yes Joshua’ She said back. ‘Please don’t cry I will be back In a few days I promise’ She smiled and kissed me. ‘Okay’ She said back. ‘Now Katie please can you go to the store to get some toothpaste please while I quickly drive home and get my stuff?’ I asked. ‘Sure Hutch’ Katie said with a wink. ‘Bye’ she said and kissed me. As soon as Katie left mom pulled up and knocked the door. I ran to the door. ‘Thanks mom.’ I said. ‘Your welcome Josh,We are going back to Kentucky now. Love you’ She kissed me and left. I ran upstairs with the stuff. I put the pillows and pillow cases all over her room.I wrote a note ‘Even though I’m not here in person I can still be here with you for you to hug when your sad. I love you Katie, I will only be gone maximum 5 days. Have fun I love you more than anything’ I grabbed my suitcase and a walked downstairs. Just In time because At that moment Katie walked in. ‘Here you go’ Katie said. I kissed her ‘Thank you. We have to go.’I said. Katie grabbed my hand. ‘Come on then.’ We put my stuff in the trunk and held hands all the way to the airport. We pulled up outside like when I  went to Kentucky. ‘Josh’ Katie said. I looked at her. ‘ I love you Josh, I will miss you loads.’ Katie started to cry. ‘And you better let my ride your motorbike when you get back.’ We both laughed. ‘Okay you can!! I love you too and I will miss you more. Make sure your on Skype every day Okay?’ I said. Katie nodded. We got out the car, got my suitcase and started to walk to check in. I grabbed Katie’s hand ‘Come on they will love it’ She laughed and so did I. Camera flashes where everywhere but we carried on. I had checked in, signed many autographs, had loads of pictures taken and we had got to security. ‘Okay Katie’ I said. She hugged him. I didn’t want to let go. ‘Katie babe, I love you so much. I have to go now’ I pushed her off and held her shoulders. ‘I love you’ I said and  kissed her. Katie started to cry ‘Go quick Josh because I will cry more and the sooner you go the quicker you come back. I love you, make sure you go on Skype tonight’ She kissed me one last time and watched me walk through security. I kept looking back, and then she disappeared. I went the boarding gate Bussiness lounge and read a magazine. It was full of stories of me and Katie.I looked at my phone, so I texted Katie because I know she would go straight to her room. ‘Did you like the room?’ She replied so quickly. ‘Of course, all I see is you. Im in heaven. I love you Have a safe trip.’ I smiled.