Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I grabbed her hand. We walked through the flashing lights to my car. I was so happy. Katie got into the driver’s seat while I put my suitcase into the trunk. I went round and got in to the passenger seat. ‘Oi you, you’re not only stealing my heart, but my car as well’ she blushed and giggled. I smiled. ‘Josh I didn’t think you wanted to drive, so I got in.I leaned in. My lips were against hers for ages, I missed our kisses. She pulled away, her smile had gone. ‘Katie are you okay you seem upset?’ I was concerned, she didn’t seem happy. ‘Yeah Josh I am fine, Promise’ she turned the key and drove home. I told her about my time in Kentucky and she told me about her time in LA. She pulled up outside the house. She got out and grabbed my suitcase. It was late. We went straight up to bed; She cleaned her teeth and put her Pyjamas on. I got changed into his boxers and got into my bed. Her head laid on my chest. I put my arm around her. I kissed her forehead and turned the light off. A few minutes went by. ‘Josh babe?’ she whispered. ‘Yeah Katie?’ I replied in a husky whisper. ‘Josh, I want to talk about us.’ She paused. I didn’t reply, I didn’t know what to say. ‘Like, I love you but.. .’ ‘And I love you too’ I butted in. ‘I know that but are we serious? I mean like really serious? Because I had to tell you-u-u’ I kissed me. ‘Katie, I am as serious as you are. When you are ready I am.’ I love her I don’t know why she thinks differently? ‘Josh I am serious too and I am ready, but I don’t think my parents are. I don’t care about what they think but they might hate you for it.’ She said. ‘Katie, I love you and no matter what anyone says or does I still will.’ She jumped on top of me. She kissed me, her tongue touched mine. I started to take her shirt off. I started pulling her Pyjamas down. I was abit awkward because I didn’t know if she was okay with it? Was I really ready for this? ‘JOSH!’ I heard in a high pitched scream.