Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1                                 

I never knew how much I needed her till now. She was gone forever and I could never get her back. I loved her and she loved me, I could tell by the way she looked at me on that day and on all the days before that she was truly in love with me. I know it’s not normal to date someone that wasn’t famous, but for me it felt normal. My life felt complete. I know girls get obsessed with celebrities, she wasn't, this isn't an obsession its love. I know you might be confused so I will start from the beginning.

My Names Josh. I lived with My Mum Michelle, My Chris and My Brother Connor. I live in the middle of Los Angeles, California. I love it here since I got my own house; I started to love it even more a few months ago, so here’s my story...

It was the beginning of July and I had just finished filming Mocking jay part 2. I thought just for a break I would go to the west coast of LA. I met up with Avan and we went as saw a film. After the film this crazy obsessed fan came up to me and kept asking me for an autograph, I gave her one as I don’t like to upset my fans but she kept going on about her life and constantly chatting. Me and Avan crashed at a hotel down town from the cinema. The next day I started driving home when my car started to slow down and it stopped. Right outside a row of houses. I rang the mechanic they said they would be over in a few hours? A few hours? What was I meant to do? School was out and fans will follow me and the paparazzi will make up rumours. So I got out and ran to the house that my car was in front of, I did feel abit mean going to ask if I could stay for abit but there was nothing else I could really do.I walked up to the house, I heard someone pull out a chair so I knocked on the door. I waited abit and then the door opened. The most beautifulliest girl I had ever seen had appeared before me.