Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The front door flung open. I could tell she was angry ‘Katie are you-u-u’ she cut me off ‘HOW COULD YOU!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!! AFTER EVERYTHING WE TALKED ABOUT LAST NIGHT YOU KEPT THAT FROM ME’ she yelled. She threw the magazine at me. I was so scared, I don’t know what I had done; I looked at the magazine and realised. ‘Katie calm down it’s not what it looks like I promise’ I said calmly. ‘CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN JOSH!! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME. YOU LIED HOW COULD YOU!!! I MIGHT BE PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND YOU HAD JUST CHEATED ON ME WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!’ she screamed. I didn’t reply. Was that her way of telling me she was pregnant? Or what?. She ran to her room and slammed the door. I felt so bad, I hadn’t told her it was all Shannon’s fault. I went upstairs and knocked on the door. ‘GO AWAY!’ She shouted. ‘Katie please let me in I want to explain. You don’t have to talk I just want you to listen to me. Please’ She opened the door. Her arms flung around my neck and my hands went round her waist. ‘I’m Sorry I over reacted Josh’ she blushed. ‘Katie babe sit down’ She sat down on the bed. I sat down next to her and got hold of her hand. ‘Katie, I didn’t kiss her. She kissed me. It was my ex Shannon Wada. My mom set us up a coffee date thing where we could catch up, I told her about you and everything then she grabbed me and kissed me! I pushed her away as soon as she touched me. I swear down, please believe me. I didn’t kiss her! Katie I love you’ I was starting to panic now. She interrupted me. ‘Josh honey its fine I believe you, I just can’t believe she would do that even after you told her about me?’ Was she jealous? ‘I think she hasn’t moved on, and Katie what did you say about-t-t’ She kissed me. ‘ Josh I need the loo, I will be right back.’ She went to the toilet. ‘Josh I need to speak to you’ she said. The smile on my face went.I was worried about what she was going to say. face. ‘Yes Katie?’ I replied. ‘Josh I don’t know how to say this because it will ruin everything and you might hate me for it.’I didn’t know what she was going to say, I was so scared; I didn’t want to be a day yet. ‘Ermm…’ she couldn’t say it. ‘Ermm…’ ‘Ermm…’ ‘Ermm…’ ‘Katie!! Just say it!! Are you pregnant?!?!!?’ I asked ‘What Josh? I’m not pregnant. I’m moving.’ My heart stopped. She was moving? What? This can’t be happening. ‘Where to Katie?’ I asked. A tear came to her eye and she burst into tears. ‘I-i-i-m-m-m m-mm-ovin-g-g to London-n-n’ she sobbed out. I couldn’t take it. I didn’t want to hear it so I stood up and walked out of the room.