Chapter 20

Chapter 20

‘KATIE LOUISE SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN HELLS NAME ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She turned and looked. I guess it ws her mom? I hadn’t seen a picture of Mrs Smith so I didn’t know. ‘ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW THE BOY AND HAVENT EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT HIM!!!!’ I blushed soo much. It was soo embarrassing!! She pointed at ME. Katie looked too ‘KATIE LOUISE GET YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON AND MEET ME DOWN STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ She yelled. She slammed the door. Katie jumped off of me. She grabbed her skirt and put her shirt back on. I was still embarrassed. She didn’t look at me. I grabbed my phone. I had to do something! I couldn’t lose Katie forever. She was moving to England? Yeah fine so will I!! I rang my agent! ‘Heya Its Josh? Would you be able to see if there are any movies that are being filmed in London please? Thanks’ I put the phone down. I had to do this. If there wasn’t any movies I would move there. I am not going to tell Katie because If I do she will stop me as she doesn’t want me to ruin my career and life, I know her well.I decided to get dressed. When I was done I sat down on her bed and looked at my phone. Nothing yet.Katie opened the door and I jumped. I dropped my phone. ‘What are you doing?’ She asked. I grabbed the phone and stood up. ‘Nothing’I said in a worried voice. ‘Josh… You wouldn’t react to me in that way if you had done something’ Katie said suspiciously. ‘Nothing Gorgeous it was just Avan asking if we could meet up, but I said no because I Only have a few days left with you’I said. She smiled. I think I pulled it off. ‘KATIE COME DOWN HERE I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU’ A man said. It must be her dad. ‘Josh stay right here and when I get back I will tell you everything okay?’ Katie said. She kissed me and left the room.I wanted to know what was going on, did she want to leave me alone?