Chapter 7

Chapter 7

We drove to the party, katie was silent the whole way. When we got there I broke the silence 'Katie we are here, stay sat here I have to go in and make sure everythings okay' 'Okay be quick I don't like not knowing where I am' I heard her but I made out I wasn't there, I felt bad not telling her where we were. I walked up to the enterance. Avan and Jen were waiting outside. 'Everything ready? She's in the car' I said to them. Me and Jen walked in and Avan went to get her. When I walked in everyone was there! Xander,Isabelle,Jackie,Williow,Mitchel,Miley,Liam and everyone else. 'Okay guys she's out side, everyone hide!! Avans just getting her' we all hid and after a while I heard Avan say 'Katie take your blind-fold off in 3... 2...1!!' We all waited for a few seconds 'SUPRISE!!!!' We all screamed!! Katie was soo shocked. I went over to her 'Happy Late Birthday Katie!!! I felt bad for not meeting you before so I threw you a surprise party!!' She smiled and so did I. Each person came over to her individually and introduced themselves, swapped numbers and gave her a present! I went over to her ' Are you having a good time?' I asked 'Josh are you being stupid a 'Good' time!!' My Smile dropped. I thought she hated it 'I am having a great time!!!!' she grabbed my face and kissed me! 'Josh this is the best thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much!' I grabbed her hand and dragged her onto the dance floor we danced for ages and everyone joined in. I grabbed her hand and dragged her onto the dance floor we danced for ages and everyone joined in. At 9:30 everyone sung Katie Happy birthday and she blew out the candles ‘What was your wish Katie?’ I asked. ‘I can’t tell you otherwise it won’t come true’ she smiled and kissed me. We all partied till 1 the next morning. I drove Katie home. We both fell asleep on my bed straight away. The next morning I woke up before Katie again so I decide to get in the shower. After I walked into her room with just my towel on! She screamed and then realised it was only me then laughed. ‘Close your eyes Katie I have to get dressed’ I Said. ‘Okay Joshua!’ She said with a giggle. She hid under the duvet. I got dressed and Jumped on top of the bed. She screamed.