Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The Plane landed. We got out luggage and went through the gate. Mom got us a Taxi to Grandma’s. The ride felt like ages, I hated being here last time I was here something bad happened. We pulled up outside Grandma’s house. I hugged her and went up to my room. I didn’t say anything to anyone I didn’t want to. I wanted to go home to my beautiful Girlfriend because I had left her upset. I didn’t want to text Katie, she might be asleep. I looked at my phone, 11:24. I text Katie so that when she woke up she could read it and think of me. ‘Morning Beautiful, I miss you soo much only 5 more days and about 12 hours. I want to come back and see you, Have an amazing week. There isn’t very good signal out here, so if I don’t reply then just remember I am always thinking about you. Love you’ A tear came to my eye, I had never loved anyone the way I loved her. Had a fallen hard? Am I truly in love? I laid on my back. Someone was knocking on my door. ‘Get up boy its 8:30!!’ It was my Grandpa. I must have fallen asleep. I got up and into the shower. Connor was waiting outside. ‘Moms taken my phone, where is yours? She might of taken yours too’ Connor Whispered. I ran as fast I could to my bedroom. I looked everywhere. It wasn’t anywhere to be found. I was so angry, how could she do this, she knows that Katie’s my girlfriend and that I want to text her. I got dressed and walked downstairs, to the table where everyone was sat. Dad next to mom, Grandpa next to Grandma, then me and Connor were placed at both ends of the table. Everyone started eating their waffles and pancakes. I just sat there. Finally I burst. ‘MOM WHERE IS MY PHONE!! YOU CAN’T TAKE SOMEONES PHONE AWAY FROM THEM I HAVE PEOPLE I NEED TO SPEAK TO. PEOPLE I PROMISED TO TEXT!!!’ I yelled. Everyone stared at me. I got up from the table and walked off back to my room. I could hear them all gossiping about me. Mom had probably told all of them about Katie. I slammed my door. I looked out, my window and saw a familiar face I didn’t really want to see. She was waving back at me. I forgot she lived next door to Grandma. She blew me kisses and waved. She hasn’t moved on are you serious? We were dating about 5 nearly 6 years ago. Does she still love me? Do I still love her? I don’t know? I love Katie! I love Katie not Shannon.