Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Me and Katie walked to my car. Katie sat in the passenger seat and as soon as I got in, leaned over a kissed me. I started the car. ‘Oh Katie, I am going to get a tattoo done now do you want to come or do you want me to drop you home?’ I asked. ‘I want to come please!!’ She begged. ‘I want to get one too’ Katie replied. ‘Are you sure?’ I asked. ‘Josh ever since I was thirteen I dreamed of getting a tattoo on my rib cage saying ‘Believe’ with you holding my hand. Now my dream has finally come true so I am getting on no matter what you say. I will just text mom and tell her.’ I nodded. ‘okay then’ I replied. I drove to the address Carl gave me. We pulled up and got out, I grabbed Katie’s hand as we walked in. ‘hey’ I heard Carl say. ‘Hey Carl, I brought someone else along.’ I said. ‘Oh that’s okay, do you want to go first? Or does she?’ Carl asked. ‘ I will go first, if that’s okay Josh?’ Katie said, looking at me for confirmation. I nodded. Katie laid down on the bed and pulled her shirt up. ‘I want believe written here.’ She pointed to the right side of her rib. Carl smiled and nodded. ‘I have always wanted to do a tattoo like that’ I held my hand out. Katie grabbed it. ‘It will be fine.’ I whispered to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. The machine started and the needle was making a piercing noise. Katie let out a small yelp. I looked at her and smiled. ‘Be Brave gorgeous. This is your dream remember.’ I said. She smiled. In 5 minutes, Carl was done. It looked amazing. ‘Wow!’ I said. ‘Thank you so much, I love it’ Katie said to carl. ( Katie’s Tattoo looked like this http://goo.gl/Sem2O)  It was me next. ‘Carl I want two now, I have just changed my mind.’ Katie looked shocked. ‘Katie don’t worry they won’t be big.’ I said to reassure her. ‘Carl I would like Katie written around my wedding ring finger and I would like to have and additional star added to my Libra tattoo please.’  Carl nodded. I swapped seats with Katie. My additional star didn’t take long, it just hurt. I let out a yelp. A look of panic crossed Katie’s face. ‘Babe its fine, I just flinched and it hurt. I am fine’ She smiled. Katie’s name tattoo however took a while as I kept having to move my hand into a position right for carl.  An hour and a half later we were done. I grabbed Katie’s hand and we walked to the till. ‘so Carl how much?’ I asked. ‘Nothing Josh. I don’t want to charge you. Let it be on the house.’ Carl replied. ‘No! that’s unfair.’ I replied. I wouldn’t take no for an answer. In the end I did. Me and Katie got in the car. Katie kissed me. ‘What was that for?’ I asked. ‘I love you and I want to kiss you? Is that okay’ Katie said. ‘That is fine with me’ I said and laughed. We kissed for ages. ‘ I will love you forever and always’ I said. ‘I will love you forever and always’ Katie replied. I started the car and began to pull out into the road. We started to drive back to Katie’s. ‘I love you’ Katie said as she grabbed my hand. That’s when I lost control of the car. Someone going at 90 miles per hour had hit the side of the car Katie was on and made the car lose control. We were spinning and it all went black.