Chapter 1 - Be careful

"So, we need to be careful, right?" Yoongi said. 

"Yeah, I guess." Jimin answered reluctantly.

"So no kissing in school, not even in the bathroom." Yoongi continued. 

"Hell, that sounds boring!" 

"And no out-of-the-ordinary touching during breaks."

"Okay, sir. If you say so. By the way, what's 'ordinary' here, Yoonks? Can I back-hug you? Can I lay my head in your lap? Draw my hand through your hair? Put my hand on your knee? What about on the inside of your thigh?" Jimin said half joking. 

"Chimmy, seriously!"

"I get it I can't kiss your neck or put my hand underneath your shirt, like I love to do when I think nobody sees, but I'm not sure what is 'ordinary' here."

Jimin smiled his cutest smile at Yoongi and winked. Yoongi sighed.

"Just pretend I am ... Hobi or someone. Not Tae, since you two keep touching each other in an absolutely non-ordinary way. I am fine with that, no worries, I know what Tae is like. Hell, he even touches me sometimes." Yoongi said. 

"So I pretend you are Hobi? What if I start pretending Hobi is you instead? Wouldn't that be nice?" Jimin joked.

"That would quite seriously not be nice at all." Yoongi said. "I would not like to see you kissing his neck or putting your hand underneath his shirt, open-minded as I might be!"

"Sure, love, I'll try to remember who is who, I promise."

Yoongi and Jimin were in the cafeteria of the Music Academy. 

Tae and J-Hope, or Hobi as they called him, had just left.

Tae had been devastated, telling them that the new school headmaster had forced him to break up with JK, his boyfriend since a year and the love of his life. 

'Unsuitable' relationships, generally meaning gay relationships, were not allowed in this school. Even if the music students themselves were open minded, the society around them was not. 

And this new headmaster was obviously more strict than the previous one. Which was a bit of a problem for Jimin and Yoongi as well, since they had been dating for about three months.

"Be careful." Tae had told Jimin and Yoongi before he left. 

"We are." Yoongi had said. "And anyway, we're not as serious as the two of you."

Jimin had made some joke about Yoongi saying they were not that serious, but inside he actually felt a bit hurt. 

Does Yoongi see our relationship as just some kind of temporary fun? For fucks sake, I don't.

It had taken Jimin some time to interpret what he felt for Yoongi, but eventually he realised he had fallen in love. How could he have avoided it?

For one thing, Yoongi was hot as hell. He was also mature, cool, smart and fun. And he took care of Jimin so well. 

To be honest, sometimes Jimin really needed someone to take care of him. Like when Tae had broken up with him a year ago and Yoongi took care of Jimin so well they ended up as a couple. 

Or when Jimin stopped eating because he thought he needed to loose weight or just was in too much distress. 

At those times Yoongi comforted him, cooked for him and was very patient in getting him to start eating again. Also Yoongi took him on trips and excursions, and held him in his arms when he needed it. 

Jimin loved being Yoongi's boyfriend. He loved Yoongi.

Yoongi was a few years older and much more experienced in relationships than Jimin. 

While Jimin had been in just one longer relationship before, with Tae as a matter of fact, Yoongi had been dating different guys for over eight years, ever since he was 16, and a few of them more seriously. 

Yoongi was very comfortable with his own sexual orientation. 

He had accepted it early on, realised the problems involved coming from a traditional family, moved away from home at 16 and spent a lot of his time in high school dating equals in the big city.

Jimin, on the other hand, had accepted his own preference for boys only when he met Tae at the first year of the Music Academy a bit over three years ago. 

So, yeah, Jimin was still a bit insecure in their relationship. And Yoongi saying they weren't that serious made him even more so.

Yoongi couldn't imagine Jimin had been hurt by what he said. It wasn't a big deal to point out that Tae and JK had been more serious in their relationship than Yoongi and Jimin. 

Firstly, Tae and JK were a couple for much longer. Secondly, they had more or less lived together, even though they officially had separate rooms. Also, Tae was miserable and the comment had just seemed appropriate.

And now Jimin was trying to hide his real feelings by making jokes about Yoongi wanting them to be careful in school. 

He knew that Yoongi loved his cheerful side and tried to show it as much as possible. So he just kept it inside that he in reality was a bit concerned about how Yoongi saw their relationship.

Yoongi actually loved most things about Jimin. 

Jimin was so fucking cute. His smile. The way he always kept his hair too long so he had to run his fingers through it all the time, even though it immediately fell down over his eyes again. 

And Yoongi knew of no one except Jimin who could laugh so much they literally fell off their chair. Jimin spread joy like few others.

But Yoongi also loved him when he was distressed and worried. He loved the way Jimin wanted to snuggle up to him and just lean his head on Yoongi's shoulder for comfort. 

And yeah, Yoongi also loved Jimin's abs, his biceps and his chest. 

Hell, he was happy to have Jimin in his life. 

He knew he wasn't always very good at showing it, though.