Chapter 2 - Movietime

That evening Yoongi and Jimin were watching a movie in the common room of the apartment they shared with the other guys of their music project group, Tae, JK, Jin, Namjoon and J-Hope. 

They saw JK go up to Tae's room and heard him being let in. 

After some time he came down again and walked into the common room where he sat himself down in a chair, pulling a blanket over himself up to his eyes, which were red from crying. 

"JK." Jimin said carefully. "Can we help you somehow?"

"No thanks, just let me sit here, please. I won't disturb you." he said.

"Sure, no problem." Yoongi said. "You just sit there underneath your blanket while we make out on the sofa here when watching the movie, okay?"

"Yoongi! Behave. I don't think this is the right time for jokes." Jimin said. 

"It's okay, Jimin, I couldn't care less." JK said. "I don't care about anything anymore."

Now they heard noises from upstairs, from Tae's room. 

It sounded as if he was destroying the furnishings, throwing stuff around, screaming and crying in his room. They paused the movie. 

"Eh, JK, any idea what's up with Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Fuck it, how the hell am I supposed to know when he doesn't want to talk to me? I think I'll just go to my own room now." JK said with tears in his eyes. "Good night."

"Good night" Jimin and Yoongi said.

"Jimin, do you think you should go talk to Tae?" Yoongi asked.  

"I'm not sure. I think I'll just let him be tonight. He's probably in the same mood as JK, he doesn't want help right now. I'll talk to him tomorrow." Jimin said.

After a while Tae seemed to calm down and it was quiet again.

"Okay, let's finish watching the movie then." Yoongi said. "Now that we are alone again." 

He pressed play, put one arm around Jimin's shoulders and pulled him closer. With the other hand he lifted Jimin's shirt slightly and let his hand stroke Jimin's bare skin.

"Eh, you're making it a bit difficult to focus on the movie, Yoongi." Jimin said smiling.

He nestled his own arm in around Yoongis waist, underneath his shirt, letting his other hand massage Yoongi's thigh. 

"Oh well, I already saw this movie, to be honest." Yoongi said. "I know how it ends."

"Me too. Let's go to my room instead." Jimin said.

In the hallway they met Jin and Namjoon, who just came in after having been out to dinner. 

"Hi Jimin, hi Yoongi, how are things here?" Namjoon asked. 

"Excellent with us, miserable with the other two. With Hobi I am not sure, he's in the dance studio still." Yoongi answered. 

"Tae was destroying the furnishings of his room and JK tried to suffocate himself underneath a blanket." Jimin said. "They are really in a bad shape those two. I'll talk to Tae tomorrow. Maybe you could talk to JK when you get the chance?"

"Yeah, Jin will do that, won't you, Jinnie?" Namjoon said.  

"Sure, I will." Jin said. "Not sure I will be a lot of help, though."

"You are always a lot of help." Namjoon said putting an arm around Jin's shoulders. "I sometimes don't know how I would survive without you, to be honest." 

Namjoon had a tendency to mess things up for himself, and Jin was always there to help out, with a lot of bad jokes usually, but also with clear thinking and good organising skills.

"Very well, we were on our way to bed." Yoongi said. "See you. Good night."

"Good night."