Chapter 4 - Dinner

Jin was easily persuaded to cook, as it turned out. 

He had planned to do some cooking anyway, for Namjoon and himself, and he was happy to include Jimin in the dinner party. 

He also asked JK to join, but JK was having his best friend, a cute boy from school, over and they had already decided to get take-away to eat in JK's room. 

They said they'd gladly join for dessert later, though, if Jin was making any.

So all five of them had warm chocolate cake and vanilla icecream for dessert together, after which they decided to play a board game. 

JK was subdued, even though Jimin and the cute boy tried to cheer him up with a joint effort.

"Why did Tae go home to his parents? He never goes home to his parents." JK asked suddenly.

"JK, remember what we talked about the other day, you are supposed to try to think of something else than him." Jin said. 

"I know, sorry." JK said. "But anyway?"

The cute boy stroked JK's back and massaged his neck, trying to distract him from the discussion. 

"Focus on the game now, JK, our team is about to lose." he said.  

JK didn't say anything more about Tae, and Jimin gave the cute boy an appreciative glance and winked at him. He winked back.

At midnight they were in the middle of the third round of the game, when Yoongi and J-Hope came in through the door. 

Jimin was teaming with JK's cute friend against the other three and they were conspiring together, their heads close to each other making plans for how to win. 

They laughed at some joke and Jimin put his arm around the cute boy's shoulders as a gesture of team spirit. The boy shook the hair out of his eyes and gave Jimin a soft look and a sweet smile. 

They didn't notice Yoongi's questioning glance in their direction.

How the fuck is that boy looking at my Jimin? And why is Jimin's arm around his shoulders?

"How did it go? Is the song finished?" Namjoon asked. 

He had been writing the draft for the lyrics, but was this time not involved in the music. 

"Yeah, how did it go?" Jimin asked, now looking at Yoongi. 

"It is ready. Or at least more or less ready." Yoongi said proudly. "It still needs some smaller adjustments but it's good."

"Nice to hear!" Jin said. "Well done." 

"Thanks, we're exhausted." J-Hope said lying down on the sofa. 

"Totally exhausted." Yoongi said, on purpose lying down on top of J-Hope since he had taken the whole sofa for himself.

"Oooof, Yoongi, get off me!" J-Hope said pushing Yoongi brutally down on the floor. 

J-Hope sat up a bit straighter, so Yoongi could fit on the sofa as well. 

Yoongi got up from the floor, sat down on the sofa and leaned his head and upper body on J-Hope to be able to rest better. J-Hope didn't say anything but just put one arm around Yoongi and held him. 

Jimin gave them a scrutinising glance.

I hope you haven't been touching my boyfriend like that when I've not been around, Hobi.

"So, will you come to bed, Jimin?" Yoongi asked, getting up from the sofa with an effort after having watched them play for some fifteen minutes. 

"Yeah, we'll just finish this round, Yoongi. Then I'll come up to you, okey?" Jimin answered. 

"Okey, don't be too long or I will have fallen asleep already." Yoongi said yawning behind his hand.

"I can't say how long it'll take to finish this, sorry, but I'll come."

Yoongi left and J-Hope got up from the sofa as well, said good night and walked to his own room.

Jimin and JK's cute friend won the last round of the game, which took some time. 

When Jimin finally came to Yoongi's room his boyfriend was already asleep and, as usual, impossible to wake up. 

Jimin decided to sleep there anyway, crept into bed beside Yoongi and put his arm around him.