Chapter 19 - Home

There was an awkward moment by the car, when Yoongi just stared at the cute boy before getting into the car beside Jimin in the back seat, putting his arm protectively around his boyfriend. 

The cute boy stared back, but none of them said anything. 

The cute boy turned around and left them. He would have liked to come, too, to see what was happening with Jimin, but he knew he wasn't welcome. 

J-Hope got in the back seat on the other side of Jimin, who was still only half conscious. 

"Yoongi, what is wrong with him, for real?" J-Hope said in a concerned voice. 

"I have my suspicions." Yoongi said.

"What is your suspicion?" Jin asked from the front seat. 

"I think he has stopped eating again. Only this time, it got worse than before. Because I wasn't there to take care of him." Yoongi said sadly. 

"Oh, but that can be really dangerous." Jin said concerned. "Maybe we should take him to the hospital."

"No, let's go home, I think he would prefer that. I'll see to it that he eats. And I won't leave him now, I'll be there for him." Yoongi said giving J-Hope an apologising look.

---

"Fuck it, you look like hell Yoongi, did someone attack you?" JK asked.

Tae and JK had just come home later the same evening and saw Yoongi's bruised face and swollen lip when they came into the kitchen. 

"You could say that." Yoongi said. 

"Yoongi here thought it was a good idea to start a fight with a random boy, while his boyfriend was lying on the floor having passed out from exhaustion." Jin said. "Yoongi is so smart. We are all so impressed by him today, aren't we Joonie?"

Namjoon nodded his head sarcastically in agreement.

"What are you talking about, what's with Jimin?" Tae asked with concern in his voice.

Then they saw Jimin lying on the sofa in the common room with his eyes closed. 

"Jimin passed out during dance practice." J-Hope said. 

"Oh, fuck it!" Tae said walking over to the sofa. "He stopped eating again, didn't he? I had my suspicions, but I had no idea it had gone this far. I am so sorry, Yoongi, I should have told you."

"For how long?" Yoongi said. 

"I guess from this condition he is in now, that he probably skipped all meals when no one was watching him for ten days at least, and the last days ate hardly anything." Tae said.

"Jin managed to get him to eat some soup when we came back." Yoongi said. "But now he is sleeping. At least I hope he is sleeping and not being unconscious again."

Tae kneeled down beside his best friend, stroked the hair out of his face and lifted Jimin's eyelid carefully. 

"Yes, he is sleeping, Yoongi. Just you stay here with him and help him to eat some more when he wakes up." Tae said. 

"Thanks, Tae. I won't leave him, I promise, I'll stay here." Yoongi said.

"Guys, let's go to bed now. Just call us if you need help, Yoongi!" Jin said. 

Jin took Namjoon by the hand and went towards the stairs to their bedrooms. 

JK and Tae hesitated a bit, but went away eventually, hand in hand, wishing good night.