Chapter 12 - Anger

Jimin didn't find Yoongi at lunch break.

He went to sit down in the cafeteria, but didn't buy any food. 

Just a few minutes afterwards, Tae came up to Jimin. Tae took the seat opposite him without saying anything. He looked tired and sad. 

"Did you eat already?" he asked after a while. 

"Yeah." Jimin lied.

Tae looked at him curiously.

"No, you didn't." Tae said sighing. "I know you are lying, Jimin. Are you on a diet again?"

"I'm just not hungry." Jimin said evasively. 

"Me neither."

"I get that. I wouldn't be hungry either if I were you. Angry, though." 

"Exactly. Angry as fuck. That fucking bunny is killing me slowly, I swear." 

"Understand totally."

"Where is Yoongi, by the way?" Tae asked. 

"I don't know, to be honest. He is somewhere around with Hobi, I guess. I don't keep him on a leash, you know. He is free to roam where he likes." Jimin said attempting a smile.

Tae gave Jimin a scrutinising glance. He could see that Jimin wasn't feeling too well. He looked pale and tired. 

"Maybe Yoongi should keep you on a leash." Tae said. "That way he could make sure that you are eating properly. I don't have the energy to force feed you today." 

"Don't you worry about me. I'm fine." Jimin said.

In fact he hadn't eaten anything since Yoongi cooked for him the day before. 

He just had a few glasses of water. It made him feel that he was in control of something at least.

Yoongi was first out of the classroom after their last lesson of the day. 

Jimin took his bag quickly and ran after him. 

He was angry about Yoongi avoiding him all day and wanted to talk to him before he could leave for the music studio, where Jimin guessed he was about to go. 

"HEY, YOONGI, WAIT!" Jimin called after him when they were already out in the school yard.

Yoongi turned around and waited for Jimin to catch up, but didn't say anything. 

"YOONGI, WHY DO YOU KEEP AVOIDING ME?" Jimin said in a loud voice. 

"Hush, Jimin, I'm sort of in a hurry now, I promised Hobi to come to the music studio immediately after class. Let's talk more later."

Yoongi turned to walk away but Jimin put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and forced him to turn around to face him. 

"NO. LET'S TALK NOW. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH YOU." Jimin said louder. 

"It's nothing. Stop yelling. I just need to go." Yoongi said pleadingly.

He turned his back on Jimin again and walked away. 

"FUCK YOU, YOONGI!" Jimin shouted to his back.

Then Jimin just stood there looking at Yoongis receding figure, feeling angry, abandoned and confused. 

He also felt a bit dizzy from not having eaten anything the whole day. Also, he had hardly slept at all the previous night, due to distress. 

He decided to go home and have a sallad or a piece of fruit or something. He knew he had to eat something.

— 

*Beep* Jimin's phone signalled that he had received a text message, when he was just about to start eating his meal consisting of a few sallad leaves and tomatoes. 

It was from JK. 

Tae had told JK about his marriage plans and now JK wanted to know from Jimin if it was really true.

Jimin ate a few bites of his sallad and texted JK back that he was sorry but yes, that it was true.

 "Don't do anything stupid." he added feeling worried. 

Where was JK? He hoped Tae was there with him, to explain and to support him in his misery.

Jimin felt dizzy again. He finished the salad, took a glass of water to fill his still rather empty stomach, and brought his plate to the dish washer.

He heard the door open and Tae entered the kitchen. 

"Ah, so you ate something at least, that is good." Tae said when he saw Jimin putting his plate into the dish washer. 

"What about you, did you eat?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah, I got something on my way back from school." Tae answered.

Jimin asked Tae about JK, and to his despair he found that Tae had exposed his marriage plans to JK during a violent row, just leaving JK afterwards without checking how he reacted to the news. 

Jimin was furious. 

- YOU FUCKING IDIOT, KIM TAEHYUNG! Jimin yelled at him. WHERE IS JK NOW? WE HAVE TO FIND HIM!

Why was everyone so stupid? What would JK do now that he had found out? He might be in danger of hurting himself! 

And Jimin had promised JK's friend to keep an eye on him!

He was hardly aware of all the measures he took to try to find out where JK was. 

Only three things registered in his dizzy mind. 

Firstly, JK was nowhere to be found, not even with that girl. Secondly, Tae didn't seem to care. Thirdly, J-Hope was not in the music studio with Yoongi, as Jimin had thought, but at home. 

Why the hell had Yoongi told him he was meeting J-Hope when he wasn't? Jimin didn't have time to think about that now, they had to try to find JK to make sure he wasn't doing anything stupid to himself.

Jimin dragged Tae to Jin's car and they took off. 

Tae was confused at first about why Jimin was so worried, but after a while he seemed to realise that JK might be in danger of actually hurting himself, and Tae started to be really worried, too.

---