Chapter 3 - Tae and Hobi

The next day and the days after, Jimin had to focus on Tae. 

He was Tae's best friend and had to be there for him in this difficult situation. 

Even though he didn't get much out of him, he spent most of the time with Tae, just to show his compassion and try to distract him a bit from thinking about JK all the time.

Yoongi would have preferred Jimin to spend more time with him, but he understood that Tae needed his best friend right now. 

Was Yoongi jealous? Yeah, a bit. 

He said he didn't mind Tae and Jimin touching each other all the time. It was true in the sense that he was used to it and had learned to disregard it. 

But in reality he wasn't that comfortable with another guy touching his boyfriend as Tae touched Jimin. 

Hugging, holding hands, hitting the other's ass, stroking the cheek or hair, showing off sexy dance moves or touching the other's bare skin wasn't at all unusual between those two.

When Yoongi fell for Jimin, Jimin had been Tae's boyfriend. 

Even if Tae was in love with JK now, he wasn't totally sure that Jimin didn't still have feelings for Tae. 

It was difficult to be sure about Jimin's affection, since he was a bit flirty with people in general. It made Yoongi a bit uncomfortable at times. Well, jealous really, even if Yoongi didn't like to admit it to himself. He saw himself as 'not the jealous type'. 

To keep himself from thinking too much about how he missed Jimin he chose to spend the evenings in the music studio with J-Hope, writing and producing a new song.

In reality Jimin had no romantic feelings for Tae. 

Them touching each other was just a nice habit between close friends. Jimin thought Yoongi knew that. 

When he left Tae in the evenings he would have liked to go to Yoongi's room for cuddles, but Yoongi didn't come home until late when Jimin had already gone to bed. 

So the two of them saw very little of each other for a couple of days.

On the Friday Tae went to visit his parents for the weekend. Jimin was still a bit worried about Tae, but he also appreciated not to have to take care of him for a couple of days. 

Now I can be with Yoongi again. I've really missed him. Did he miss me at all?

"Will you go out with me tonight?" Jimin asked Yoongi at afternoon break in school. 

"Aren't you gonna babysit Tae?" Yoongi wondered. 

"Baby is going home to his parents so I thought you and I could go out and have some fun."

"Sorry, pretty boy, I promised Hobi to spend tonight with him finishing that song we've been working on the whole week. So we'll be hanging out until late in the music studio, trying to find the right sound and testing stuff out for the song." 

"That sucks."

"You could come with me." Yoongi suggested. "It will be boring for you, probably, but if otherwise you'd be lonely? Hobi said he'd bring some beer. And I'd have something nice to look at if you were there."

"No thanks, it's fine, no problem." Jimin said.

Yoongi regretted his plans a bit when he saw Jimin's sad face. 

Fuck it, I thought he would be with Tae tonight as he's been all week. And I've missed my Chim so much.

Jimin knew Yoongi. It was no point joining him to the studio.

If Yoongi was in his song-writing mode, he would hardly notice Jimin. He'd be so focused. 

That was one of the things Jimin loved and admired about Yoongi, the way he could become totally absorbed by the artistic creation process, but it wasn't that fun to watch. 

Jimin'd rather stay at home playing video games or watching a movie. 

Or maybe he could persuade Jin to cook something nice for dinner.