Part 1

You were so excited when you woke up this morning. Its because you were going to see your idol,your baby,your favourite singer. Conor Maynard. You were so excited when you found out he was touring,and even more excited when you found out he was in your home town. You begged your mum to let you go, but she said no because you had no-one to go with. You were so upset. When it came to your birthday (2 weeks later) you were still miserable and you didn't really want to open any presents. But you did,your mum said something interesting was downstairs. So you dragged yourself out of bed to the sofa. You opened all your presents but one. None of them so far seemed intresting. You had the last one to open. Your mum said 'Daisy, cheer up'. You sarcasticly smiled at her and opened it. It was a box. A plain brown cardboard box. You opened the box to find 3 tickets to see conor. You screamed so loud. The tickets went up in the air and by the time they came back down you were crying with excitement. Your mum explained that she had to bribe your two bestfriends jade and megan to go with you. 

When you woke up that morning you straight away tweeted conor 'Todays the day conor. Omg I can't wait!! I'm coming to see you' you pressed send and got straight on the phone to jade and megan. 'Omgggg todays the daay!!!' I screamed down the phone. 'We know daisy,your going to see your 'boy' your conor' they said sarcastically. They didn't know how much it meant to you. 

(2 hours later)

You were dressed and wanting to go to go to the venue early and get to the front of the que so you were front row when conor was on. You rang jade and megan and said 'urmm is it okay if I come and pick you up now so we can get there early'? 'Yes,I suppose,as long as your bring a blanket so were not cold when were outside' 'YES!!! Okay anything,just as long as I get to get front row' 'Okay daisy,see you soon' they put the phone down and I literally ran downstairs to my mum where she was sat twirling the keys to the car round her finger. 'You know because your now 18,and you passed your drivers test last week....?' Mum said laid back on the sofa. 'Urmm..yes?' I replied confused. 'Do you want to take the car and drive it?' She said to me very enthusiastic. 'Yeah sure why not' I said grabbing the keys out of my hand and running out the door as fast as I could. 'Have fun with conor daisy' I heard my mum shout as I went out the door. I put the contrast CD on in the car and put my seatbelt on. 

Part 2 tomorrow, feedback?x