Part 8

When conor walked back on stage he looked even more beautiful then he had ever before. He looked over at me and gave me a little wink. Everyone was screaming and my heart as beating so fast.. again. ade mouthed something to me, i couldnt quite make out what she was saying i think she said

' He did it again, he winked at you'. 

The music to cant say no stared to play and conor sang. I went to heaven. Time went by and conor was now singing vegas girl.

head back lay it down like a vegas girl'

the crowd was singing along and going wild. Conor stopped singing and the music carried on. He sat on the edge of the stage again and put the microphone closer to his mouth.

'Thankyou leicester, you have been great to perform to, i love you all and see you soon' 

conor put his microphone on the floor and ran of stage. The crowd started to get smaller and smaller by the second and they all had to wait ages for the lift. 

'Daisy,megan.. quick over here there's a short cut to the locker room'

jade said trying to be as quite as possible. Me and megan snook over to where jade was calling us.  We went through some doors and up some stairs. There was no where else to go, we was stuck. 

'Were stuck now, your a idiot. Im never going to meet conor now am ...i-ii..!'

i was having a paddy going mental!

'Keep your voice down gobby, theres a trap door here! We'll sneak through her and YES! yes you will get to meet him, dont you worry!' 

jade interupted. I followed her again!. 

'You know if we get lost again and melissa meets him and i dont ill never live it down'

'you will meet him, and dont worry conor wouldnt want to touch her daisy, just trust jade' 

megan said helping jade take the lid of the trap door. It was a vent in the side of the wall. 

'daisy, you go first' 

i went first pulling my shorts down at the back so they didnt get a glimps of my panda pants i had put on especially for conor. Megan and jade were both in the confined area aswell now. We could smell something.. it smelt of chicken.. Nando's in fact. We came to a stop. There was a hole at the end where we could see through to this room.

'OMG!!!!!!' 

End of part 8. whos in the room? how will daisy,jade and megan get out of the vent to meet conor.. or will they?? FEEDBACK?Xx