Part 5

It was now half 6. The doors would be opening shortly. We stood up and saw a security guard open the main doors to the entrance. 

"i think this is it daisy, are you re..ady?"

"he better be worth it" 

megan said butting in on jade

"dont worry he will!  im coming conor baby. see you soon" 

i said putting my hood up over my head as it began raining. The security guard walked down the steps to us. He check our tickets in group of 5 and let us in. That was good because there was 2 people in front of us then us 3. When he said "yes ,you can go in" i legged it up them stairs. I had to get front row.

We got inside it was so warm. They had something called 'the locker room' its a room before you go in where you put your coats and bags. I put my coat in there and payed a pound. So did jade and megan. Then all legged it out of the room. The girls that were in front of us in the que were still in the locker room. So we were the first people in there. There was a lift you had to go in to get down to where the stage was. We got in there and made our way down. 

"Lets take a photo and tweet it conor and say were here"

megan said seeming quite happy for once.

"okay, good idea" 

i said getting my phone out of my pocket.

"Smile girls..."

3,2,1 the camera counted down as we possed. SNAP! i turned the phone around to look at the picture, i liked it. 

end of part 5, sorry its short :(