Part 16

'what,how do you know her name' 

marakesh said looking confused.

'ermm, ermmm'

conor didnt know what to say

'its on my top silly! hee hee'

daisy said saving conor from a long explanation.

'oh yeah,ahah'

'yeah silly,its on her top!

we all laughed and we all got pictures with conor.

'conor, i love you..... i want to marry you'

marakesh giving him another hug

'aww your so sweet, but i cant ahha'

'why con,whyyyy!!! i love youuu so much'

'all will be revealed soon,maybe even tomorrow'

'thats strange,thats what daisy said when i asked her where she had been'

conor winked at me and i giggled

'strange world hey,ahah' i said giving conor a hug. conor whisperd to me making sure no-one could tell he was whispering something and that it looked like a normal hug

'im going to go back in, go to the girls toilets ill send someone to come get you,love you'

i gave him a cheeky kiss on the cheek and he ran back inside.

'byeee girls, thanks for coming, tweet me all the pictures later'

'bye conor'' 

all the mayniacs shouted back at him.

The other girls that meet conor came down to where we were standing.

'hey do your @daisy_mayniac on twitter right?'

'hii and yes i am'

'can we get a group picture im @imavegasgirlok i talk to you sometimes'

'ohhh heyy'

all the other girls she was with told me there twitter names and i started to notice who they all were. Megan and jade got in the picture as well and we got a security guard to take the picture. 

'1,2,3, smileee' 

snap! we took the picture and we all set it as our twitter icons. We all got chatting, by this time it was very late, we all started to go. By 3.00am in the morning everyone was gone it as just me,jade,megan and marakesh left. 

'marakesh, im going to have to go now'

lie, i just lied!

'okay daisy same, im catching the bus! ahah byeee love you talk on twitter or ill text you'

'yeah okay,going to go loo and ill leave to, speak soon, nice seeing you'

marakesh left and we waved by to her.

'wow daisy, our quite famous already! All them girls knew who you were!' 

megan said 

'i suppose so, ahah, come on lets go see my boyfriend.. conor! ooh and i better text my mum, she'll be going mental'

'omg that sounds so wierd'

jade said rubbing her head

'what sounds wierd'

'you, saying boyfriend and conor in the same sentance'

'ahah, well get used to it, because its true'

I walked into the toilets and i pulled megan and jade in for a group girly hug. 

'ring ring ring ring' 

my phone rang so i picked it up and looked at it....

i screamed!!!

END OF PART 16,right im literally sooooo soooo soooo sooo sorry for not writing in ages,ive been sooo busy and very ill! Im still ill today! so sorry if its not good!

Anyway... who was ringing daisy,why did she scream??? FEEDBACK