Part 6

I showed megan and jade the picture, they also liked it. I loaded up twitter and tweeted ' @ConorMaynard me and my friends are here in leicester!! Hurry up and get on stage! I need to see you' i attached the picture and pressed send. I turned my phone of and put it back in my bag to save the battery. The lift reached the bottom floor. The doors opened and there was 2 waiters there serving drinks to people when they got out of the lift. They put the tray of drinks in front of us. I grabbed a coke and jade and megan grabbed a glass of wine. They were suprised he didnt ask us for I.D. 

"we must look are age tonight girls"

megan said downing a sip of her wine.

"Ahha, yeah. Thats the only time someone hasnt asked for my I.D."

jade said drinking her drink. 

"sorry miss, how old are you?"

the man said to jade. Me and megan were laughing inside. Ahha they asked jade and not us, and she is older than us. 

"Im 19" 

jade said back to the man. He gave her a nod and walked off. We could see the stage. It was infront  of us. We were front row. There was a glass case at the back with drums inside it. That was where tonez would be. Then there was a piano, and a DJ set with a computer that said G23 on it. I was so excited. More people started to come down. It soon started filling up and we were suddenly squished against the barrier but i didnt care because it would be starting soon. We were like this, squished against the barrier for about half hour. i decided to get my camera out because i knew it would be starting soon. Just i did a heard the crowd screamigng. It was george! he was on stage!!! He was wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62610723 he looked beautiful.  He started Dj'ing and mixing some music, the crowd was going wild. He finished doing his Dj'ing and said 'mayniacs are you readddddyyyy'

end of part 6