Part 2

You quickly checked what you looked like in the mirror in the car. You noticed your mascara was under your eyes. You grabbed some wipes out of you handbag wiped it and carried on driving.

Just in case came on and you were in a really emotional mood. Tears started to form in the back of your eyes, you rubbed your eyes and switched the song. That one particular song meant something to you because you could relate to it. You were in the same kind of situation conor was in when he wrote it. It finally hit you. You were really going to see conor maynard. The man who had changed your life. You had watched all his covers on youtube since he started doing them. You were in a relationship with someone called charlie and you and him had your 'song' like every cute couple did. You were on youtube and typed the name of the song on in and you were searching for covers of it when you came across one by someone with the youtube name '"Skillzaisherebooya". You instantly fell in love with his voice. You were one of his first ever fans. You didn't really know much about him. You only knew his name was conor maynard and he was from Brighton. You started developing feelings for him. You thought it was so strange that you had these feelings for someone you didnt know much about, let alone look liked. When you and charlie broke up your world crumbled down and you stopped listening to conors covers for a while. 2 months later when you started listening to them and catching up on the covers you missed you found out he ha d put covers on of him showing his face. You thought he was beautiful. When he became famous and got signed by neyo the views on his videos went up alot and you knew it was time that soon you would be seeing him on tours and on TV. You were part of his fanbase the #Mayniacs .

You arrived on jade and megans street. They lived on the same street, 4 doors away from each other. You waited in the middle of the two houses and texted them both 'im outside girls'. 2 minutes later they both came out of the house.

"Daisy wheres your mum?"

jade said getting in the front next to you.

"She let me drive, she semmed really.. unusual when i left the house, but hey.. whos complaining?"

i said back to her.

"Ermmmhhh, me! dont crash, i know what your like driving. I was there on your driving test. Ahaha joking"

Megan said putting her seatbelt on.

"Ahhah, your too funny! So whos ready?"

i said putting the key back in the engine.

"Us, i suppose"

jade and megan both said turning the music up so they couldnt hear my voice. They said they didnt mind conors songs, they thought he was reallly good at singing. They just couldnt stand him, or his 'co co pop'. They were so mean to him.

"I hate to say this, but im actualy quite excited"

megan said piping up from the back.

"Yeah me to"

jade said joining in.

"Not as much as me though,. i dont care, i'm meeting him afterwards, i need a photo with him!"

i said as i pulled up in the car park of the venue. 

"Yeah okay daisy, whatever! Were here, lets go and get in the que, remember the blanket?"

jade said undoing her seatbelt. There moods changed so much. But they were my bestfriends so i didnt really mind. They were always there for me. They were there for me when my dad passed away and when me and charlie broke up. They were there when i was really ill in hospital. So really ,i owed something to them. 

"Yes i rememberd the blanket, and okay lets go que! And ooh once again thankyou for coming with me. I know you dont like him that much and you wont enjoy it. But i want to say thankyou again! Your the bestest friends ever."

i said locking the car and putting the keys in my bag. I got the blanket out of my bag and we went to see where the que was. We were the 2nd lot of people there. So we were deffinalty going to get front row. We sat down in the que and coverd ourself up in the blanket.

end of part 2 :D