Part 10

we was all having so much fun until Melissa barged in conor's dressing room door. She stud there and gave me the most evilest look ever. From the moment she walked in the atmosphere in the room changed dramatically. She walked straight over to me and stood in front of me and conor giving us evils. I saw jade whispering to jack. I could tell what she was saying. I was a excellent lip reader like that. She was telling jack about how me and melissa were enemies. By the look on jack's face he was disgusted. 

'excuse me, i dont know who you are but your not welcome here' 

jack said leading melissa out of conor's dressing room. She pulled her shoulder back and managed to get jack of her.

'Hey conor, im lyk your biggest fan and i lk luv you loads babeh' 

she said in her chavy horrible accent. 

'Urmm hi, thanks i suppose?.. how did you get in here and why are you giving daisy dirty looks like that'?

'Its okai bootiful, and i told tha security guard i was lyk your gurlfriend and they let me in, and because she is a tramp who trys and steals everything of me'

'But your not my girlfriend are you, as mean as this sounds.. i would never go out with someone who says such horrible things like that to daisy. Ive only just met her but she is such a nice person and i dont believe a word that you say. 

Conor said standing up looking down at melissa. Melissa gulped and went to ....

'CONOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' 

THE END!! Sorry its soo soo sooo short. but what happens to conor? .. does he do something to melissa? or does conor do something to daisy? OR .. does melissa do something to conor?? FEEDBACK!!!