Part 14

'What? I thought you loved me..... I was basically just asking you to be my girlfriend daisy" conor said, i could feel sadness. I could tell he really liked me.

'Your a numpty! I was joking! Of course i will be your girlfriend conor!'

conor picked me up kissed me on the lips and spun me round. It felt so magical! It was just like i had always dreamed of it to be. I couldnt believe it was all coming true though. Me and conor went back and sat on the sofa. We were snuggled up on the sofa eating maomos when jade,jack,megan and anth walked back in. 

'Dude! Whats taking so long, the fans are freezing? They've be waiting for hours...' 

jack said, he suddenly stopped and just stared at me and conor.

'oh, ermm.. sorry we'll go and leave you alone'

jack finished closing the door.

'Jack!! jack mate, come back! I'll be out soon, go tell the fans ill be out in 10 minutes!' conor said nudging me so he could get up of the sofa.

'daisy do you want to come outside and let me introduce you to the fans as mrs maynard.. or do you want to go outside and pretend to wait for me?'

'ermm, ill go outside and pretend to wait for you, love you conor' 

i said getting up and kissing him on the cheek.

'megan,jade! wait up' 

i catched up with the girls and told them everything that happend with me and conor. They were so happy for me and just kept hugging me and smiling. We went outisde and we waited for about 10 minutes. The girl that came up to me in the line earlier on came up to me. 

'daisy!!! daisy, where have you been'?

i had now realised who it was! it was marakesh my mayniac friend of twitter. I knew she was going to a tour date, but not this one.

'MARAKESH!! OMG ITS YOU!' 

megan and jade looked at me puzzled. 

' Its marakesh, you know the girl i was on about who is my online mayniac friend on twitter??'

they just nodded.

'Finally you clicked on it was me!'

marakesh said hugging me.

'I know, im so stupid! i should of realised earlier. and why didnt you tell me you were coming to this tour date?'

' its okay, ahaha honest! and i wanted it to be a suprise'

'awww, well it is a suprise! A BIG one' 

we hugged again.

'so where have you been?'

'errmmm, long story! You will find out in the papers tomorrow!'

END OF PART 14, OOOOH WHAT WILL MARAKESH'S REACTION BE??? FEEDBACK!!