Part 4

"Yeah me to actually, megan probably wont stay. You know what she's like" 

jade said to me getting up to strech her legs as we had been sitting down for nearly 6 hours so far. Megan came back with our drinks and a napkin each. 

"Be carefull there very hot"

megan said passing us our drinks one by one very carefully. 

"Thankyou"

me and jade said sipping the hot drinks. They were so warm, the coldness in my num bum eventually went and i was able to regain the strength to stand up again. We all finished our drinks and put them in the bin. Megans phone started to ring. 

"Hello, yes this is megan....sorry can you say that again"

me and jade was trying to listen to who was on the phone and what they were saying to her. Megan could tell thats what we was trying to do so she put it on loud speaker. 

"Hi megan this is carl from the gigs and tours competiton compan"... 

we all looked at each other and raised one eyebrow. 

"im happy to announce your the winner of the backstage conor tickets for after the concert" 

the man on the other end of the phone said making my heart beat faster.

"omgg omggg omggg are you serious" 

 i shouted down the phone to him

"yeah, are you outside now, ill come and give you the three wristbands you have won"

"yes we are, were at the front the 2nd lot of people" 

all the girls around us heard what he said and by this time was giving us evils. I could see melissa this girl from my school who was my worst enemy. She claims she loves conor and knows everything about him. She knows nothing. She doesnt love him she loves his face.  I was so happy, i will be finally meeting conor and it will make her really jealous.

"okay, ill be out in a minute' t

he man said to us putting the phone down. 

"omg, megan why didnt you tell me you entered a competiton to win backstage tickets?"

i said giving her the biggest hug ever. 

"erh, i dont remember doing so..." 

she said pushing me of her.

5 minutes later and there was still so sign of this man everyone around us was laughing and talking about us, i heard one of them girls say 'lol, bet they didnt even win any' i just left them, i was more concerned where this man was. 

"Eh? so wheres this carl man then"

jade said sitting back down with her back against the wall. We was all getting quite worried so megan got her phone out and rang the number back... ring ring ring ring! there was no answer. 

"try again, pass it her ill ring it"

i said snatching the phone out of her hand. I rang the number it rang a couple of times and someone finally picked up. 

"hello, erm carl? where are you with our wristbands?"

it was on loud speaker again. 

"ahahaha got you you little slag" 

it was melissa, she had pranked us. i put the phone down straight away and sinked back down to the wall. i was so upset. how could she do that to me. i have never done anything to her other than dislike her for "loving conor". She had got her boyfriend jamie to pretend to be carl. 

" i just head what that girl said to you and did...ignore whoever it was. But i thought id let you know if you go round there *she pointed to some gates* after the concert and wait conor might come out and meet some of us. Thats what im doing"

a girl walked up to us from about 5 people down the line. She seemed fimilar but i couldnt quite remember where i knew her from. 

"Thankyou very much, and yeah i ignore her all my life, its just some girl from my school. She's over there. I hate her" 

"oh okay, i understand. Anyway i hope you have a good time in there later, dont let it get to you."

she said as she went back to join her friends.

end of part 4,.. ooh who was that girl? what will daisy do to melissa?

sorry i didnt put this up lastnight like i promised. part 5 soon, i promise.. feedback??xx