Chapter 1

# if you see any mistakes you're welcome to correct it in the comments.

HEADLINE NEWSPAPER

BIG NEWS!

The famous doctor Uriel jumped off the building ! His friends , family are all mourning the fact that he's gone. We should wish him a peaceful afterlife for saving many people in his life time .

*shows a picture of Uriel smilng gently*

Lucas , his best friend said "We are all very upset with his departure *sniff*

Lira, his mother is very upset with his departure : he will be missed.

~Insert line break~

___________________________________

After Uriel died , he stayed close to his friends and family . Until he knew that Lucas, his best friend was the one who pushed him , and his friends all planned together after seeing them meet up together to celebrate.
why!why!why!*screams painfully in soulform*ahhh!

In fact , he knew that this will happen one day , because his friends were usually looking at him with disgust and malice. He searched them up and realized that they were planning his death , so he rushed his plan to save a lot of people from sickness.

  On the day he died , they were looking at him all smiley and weird, like saying thank you for being born. But as they were never like that, he knew he would die.

After his breakdown , he decided to possess a computer , so that he could learn more stuff because though out his life, he was always studying , never relaxing.
Though out the time he was still on the computer.  he spent that time looking at games , learning instruments and finally the world finally ended due to Global pollution global warming and random diseases with lack of food due to deforestation and air , water pollution.

And finally Uriel wondered *Wait, why the hell am I still here ?* After that thought a bright light suddenly appeared blinding his eyes .

A figure appeared , they were wearing black clothing.

"Sorry to keep you waiting . The name's hellis , the god of death and shit related to it like ghosts and stuff ."   Hellis said

"So can I finally leave ? I'm really bored. " Uriel asked

"No , sadly you have 1689 years worth of memory , the extra 600 years is due to your photographic memory , that is already over the quota of the yellow spring by 1511 years and every time you die you can go through the spring once so do you want to be killed 15 times instead ?" Hellis asked

"Actually no , can I just skip the yellow spring part ?" Uriel asked

"actually I was going to suggest that " Suddenly a small black hole appeared and sucked him in ."have fun~"Hellis mischievously grinned

A/n

This is my first book and I apologize in advance if it sucks because it most likely sucks.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this is for entertainment purposes only and Hellis is also the god of mischief. And there were gods watching , bored

Actually I'm too lazy to name the gods so I'll just call them by what they are god of.

Mini cinema

Love and beauty : This child will have the most luck in love and never get fat.

Fortune: He will be the luckiest child in the world !

Systems: I'll throw him a system to keep track of his stats

Power and magic : he will be very powerful in combat and his magic attribute will be top tier .

Knowledge: if there's anything he wishes to know he will auto search in his mind like a library and read ,write , understand any any language.

Hellis (secretly god of all Gods and many things ): please stop , the child wouldn't be happy with your meddling.(blesses him with the gifts and a little pocket space dimension on his right hand although he could change the location like by thought (a/n yes i made him this op so that i don't have to make another god)