Heroine-Fiona's Pov

Ah~ best day ever, today my daddy bought me a new handbag and five more phones.

My best friend wanted to hang out today to play our favourite game.

It's called Fiona's story. My classmates have been talking about it forever! They said that a new capture targets was added, I couldn't resist the spoilers and peeked at the game.

The new capture target is Uriel Venom.
"Aww~" Uriel is soo~ cute!
My best friend and I squealed at the adorable picture.

And then… I was stabbed.
M-My best friend stabbed me and s-she even told me that she was just faking to be my friend so that she could have my attention!!!!

And the worse thing happened, I didn't even see the newest capture target's rivals!!!

And then when I tried to see the screen as my best friend ran home. My eyes were blurred b-but I saw the rivals and it said…
A, a new villainess
B, a capture target
C, all the capture targets

Well Guess the flaking answer.

Well shit it's C. Even if I somehow stay alive I'll never get to even see Uriel!!

Ah… wait aren't I supposed to be unconscious or dead?? This place feels warm , like a oven . I don't have to eat, this feels… really relaxin…zzz.

And then I woke up , noticing something that's like trying to squeeze me out. It hurts and I cried out loud.
"Waa"(Fu**)
"?awa"(huh?)
"oo"(wtf)

"Her name shall be Fiona, Fiona Peona.'

'…'(what. the. hell.)

'I want to be with Uriel.'

'So I should make the capture targets fall in love with me and then snatch Uriel last minute. '(fUn~)

Timeskip

How do i do this. Wait didn't the heroine capture her target by nearly triping in the mud, and wall but still ended up getting caught by the capture targets?

……………………………

It didn't work, now I have scratches and bruises on my knees and arms. ugh. I haven't Uriel yet , is he avoiding me? I haven't done anything yet.

"Hello~"

Surprised, I jerked a little in shock and fell down. Coincidentally a tree moved to save me from the ground. ( the triping move technically worked??)

………………………………………

FIN

Lol, I had this before I went off for a few months, so the heroine isn't tryna kill Uriel but tryna capture him, going the harem route, there's still possibilities lol. good end bad end and the friend end.