Chapter 7

After my debut , there were many things that have happened , first and most important of all, my little brother is soo cute~. Secondly, there were marriage invitations rushing in like crazy . Third of all, or have I mentioned it already , my baby brother is soo~ cute~.

Those princes are one of my friends *smiles* though they are sort of sticky *sweatdrops* My baby brother is really smart in magic training and swords .

There's a problem though, my father and mother have been busier than usual. They also have been acting kind of strange , like preparing for some disastrous event . I got kinda worried so I decided go follow them just incase , afterall if you want to know more , you should follow the target , and then ask them. Or is the order not right. Meh, if you ask them straight out, they'll be aware. So it's better to follow them and then ask them.

When I was following them , I heard them talking to each other in whispers , I waited patiently ,they were looking at this object with fear?!
Wait, what!? So after they left , I decided to take that thing , when I looked at it , it turns out , there was a prediction from one of those famous predictor sixty years ago and he recorded it into a truthful recording crystal , it mean something like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~prophecy~~~~~~~~~~
Sixty years ahead
There would be a girl
She would be adored
Filling everywhere with her one light
Beware, for she is dark
The dark will rise though her
And the crown will fall
The stars will be the light
And the flowers will be disguised .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl mentioned was the heroine huh. Adored and light power only who is secretly a bitch, brings the kingdon to ruin and last mane is a flower. peony lol.
Stars? Starlings, and the duke house names , wait let me check..... Fuck there's this book that wrote the starling kingdon was a shortened version of selena light and life so no stars, shit, shit, shit.
Duke house of orion, raines , Cheasz
And quarts.
Orion is named after the stars, raines well, rain, cheasz for the moon cheese, and quarts for quartz
So that prophecy meant the duke house of orion???
Why isn't it like the otome game???
Those plotholes, like the heroine bumping in to those capture targets everyday and how she got so op with no extra hrlp what so ever. So the heroine is infact a fake bitch and she schemes like hell.
What could i do to her though .

[END]