Chapter 10

Uriel is a very oblivious person, and a rather lucky one.
Raphael was acting jealous   because he was being ignored by his big brother and the shxtty prince.

They were too close for his liking.
"big brother~" Raphael low-keyly whined.
"play with me, lets go~" he pulled uriel with him, losing Lynx in the process, while bumping into the second prince, Leo. 
"H-hello? h-have you seen my older brother ? i-i'm lost" *embarrassed*

"he went that way." raphael said as he pointed the direction they were coming from.he didn't want them to distract him and his big brother.

they both decided they would just eat at a restaurant.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*time skip-to academy period*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 
At this time, Raphael who was actually just younger than Uriel by a week . Stuck close to Uriel because they would be going to school soon.

Leia and Venom were too bothered by the fact that they are both going to the academy and was too busy telling them to be careful at the academy to be aware of some maids taking pictures of them in school uniforms. So Uriel and Raphael went to school in the same carriage because #protect uriel.
Lynx actually passed by with a purpose of sitting in the same carriage so he could sit close to Uriel and look at him talking to his little brother.
But since the said little brother is already here Lynx actually couldn't do anything and actually had to leave , depressed.

the carriage had finally arived at the academy . raphael had gotten off the carriage , escorting Uriel down the carriage . Students would pass by and gossip with each other , spreading often strange and unrealistic rumors.

[END]

i'm done the next one should be the um rumors and random stuff , a bit crack but not too ridciulous because, i can't understand half of those books

275 words around.