Extra 1 raphael

Raphael was from areas around the church , when he was young , he avoided a lot of people , because they felt really cold , and he could see dark fog around their heads . And then he noticed the usually those people either get arrested or were extremely cruel . So he secretly left hints of their corruption all around and those people got arrested.

Raphael POV

Big brother is usually really smart ! But he usually gets taken advantage off . As his younger brother , I will strive to protect him! And not allow any wolfs who want to eat my big brother approach him !!*determined*

As his younger brother , when I should be taken care off , he runs off to eat snacks , gets distracted by cute things and even doesn't eat healthily !! As his younger brother , it is my responsibility to take care of riel and not let anyone hurt him . Mother and father said that although we have maids there usually cook and clean only as responsible people we must eat and dress by our selves . Infact I have taken physical combat courses with big brother . And big brother usually beats teacher saying that he needs to grow stronger so no-one would hurt his cute younger brother .

~~Flashback~~

"Hi-ya, I finally treated you teacher!!"uriel

"Ah you really should practice t

Combat fighting more often "max

"Big brother?why are you fighting so hard don't worry too much I the future , I'll protect you"Raphael

"ah~, raphael is truely adorable . What if someone tries to kidnap him from his cuteness . But I don't think I'm strong enough yet , I should continue training!"uriel

But big brother... teacherina is already the most powerful combat fighter in this kingdom .

"Big brother , how about you train on other things , like swords , bows , cooking , sewing and others??"

~~Flashback ended~~

But big brother *sweat drop* aren't you cuter than me ? People usually stared at us when we walk out of the mansion . You think they are staring at me but infact they are just staring at your beautiful face and trying to talk to you so that they can take you home .

As his younger brother , I had already tried testing my element . It was telepathy and darkness. Maybe that's why I can see how evil a person is .