Chapter 12

it appears that the heroine has somehow fallen for the knight, how unexpected though.

i thought she would follow the plot, but what about the knight? Will it be a failed romance like romeo and juliet? Or will xavier the knight some how fall for her innocent act?

This is hilarious though, the heroine , should be falling for the knight, i imagine, like the otome game,  the good end would be them getting together, neutral , staying friends, and the bad end causes the heroine to die, or maybe even the knight is gay and in love but thats freaking ridiculous and hilarious at the same time, because usually, the end of the game is at the end of the year, imagine this, 

the heroine walks to the front gate after school, waiting for everyone to leave, after everyone left, she confessed, the knight rejected her saying he is not interested. heroine being delusional, thought that he was lying and proceeds to start stalking him.

finding out he is actually gay, and dating someone and even not mentioning her at all will lead her to assassinate the knight's boyfriend and the knight will probably cry and then kill himself with a sword.

suicide,  and tragedy but there's also another thing, the heroine in the true ending had gotten with the prince.
And with the prophecy in play , is that the true ending?

My character is this world, was not planned, what about my family, they probably existed. I think…

So why am I here than , to distort the heroine's destiny? To lessen the cannon fodder?

If I remember correctly, there was a very secret ending which revealed the amount of deaths actually accounted up to half of the world, since the villainess had started from the furthest point from the heroine, she took over half of the world and those worlds scattered into dust.

So half of the universe is dead in the future and the only reason for it is so the heroine can jump in between an attack to the capture targets for the 100% score.

How disappointing. Half of the world poofed just so the heroine could get the last of her harem who are all surprisingly well.
Concealing the half of the world in dead cuz of your operation worked.

So in the heroine's eyes and the player's,  they were right and nothing was wrong.
But in her schoolmate's eyes she probably is the evilest person taking away their fathers  and brothers for the war.

[END]

ah~I haven't written in a while kurotsuki and all that, though the plot had a quick turn and it's dark now~
anyways I was watching youtube and listening to songs .

I need tags suggestions . I can't think of anything.