Chapter 8

So the heroine isn't the heroine huh, how about i get someone to replace her then !*smirks* 
So to be the heroine , 

requirements

have light power , be kind , nice  and gentle .

that's really hard to find. 

commoners are usually either kind until power corrupts them or they are jealous as hell .

nobles are either spoilt as hell or really naive .

'*sighs* , finding one is really hard tho .'
What do i do.*distressed *
Those capture targets are really different,game and reality wise, those capture target aren't as mean as i thought . The first capture target is rather adorably arrogant. The tsundere type, the second one is a shy, timid puppy turned loyal dog , and the third one is just heroic.
Who could really match the three of them though. You can't really match tsunderes with anyone though, someone who isn't easily offended should do yhe trick. The second one, you just need a loyal and cute child and you'll have two loyal puppys snuggling up to each other ,that'll be soo cute. As for the third , get a weak but hard working child and it should do the trick.
As for the hidden one's who knows not me~
So my plan to set up people with the capture targets was launched.
Wait are they even straight ? I mean i should probably assume they are, seeing as they fell in love with the heroine in the game.
So i started my plan a bit. After planning a bit i decided to just eliminate the heroine with an assassin.
" Jake, eliminate Fiona peona and be careful, for she is a dark person and will seduce you to survive. "
"Yes, master."
And so jake went off to kill the heroine.
And failed.
The heroine using Jake's hesitation, smirked and drugged him with sleeping powder and looted his body for weapons.
And then left deciding that if she killed him, she would be charged for murder, but who would have known she drugged him?

Well maybe uriel instinctively knew then~.

[END]