Chapter 6

"Ah~, cone on Raphael! Let's go!"

"big brother! Wait for me!"*distressed"

Uriel slowed down as they walked out of the gate and in to the town . "get all the items you need baby bro"

"Alright "! Raphael took a sword and bought it.

"um , I think I'll just get some materials ."*plans on making a phone and a surprise *

"And a roll of string and some letter beads "

After they got home Uriel asked the kitchen maids for some flour , butter, eggs and whip cream .

He mixes them together and makes a cake with strawberry icing and strawberry on top. And puts a chocolate card on it that is written 'happy birthday Raphael <3'

And shoved it in the fridge .

Then he strung two bracelets . They each spelled out 'Uriel and Raphael"

And then when Raphael came home from his training , the lights were off , he opened them .

"surprise!!!"

"happy birthday!"*everyone smiles*

Raphael's smile was so cute .Uriel couldn't resist anymore and squished his cheeks . "staph , big brother"

When Raphael saw the cake , it was sparkling with the light aura

It was shinning really brightly.

raphael :"big brother??!"

uriel"Do you like it??"*embarrassed*

raphael:"yeah ! thank you for making it!"*smiles cheerfully*

uriel :eh?! how did you know i made it ? *shocked*

raphael :" i could see the light aura "*smiles*

Uriel: " ah!! , so~ cute ! "* flower bubbly aura appears*

Raphael: big brother ~!*pouts*

Uriel : hmm?

Raphael: you're sparking flowers~

And thus , there entire area is filled with scenes that would make people melt.