Chapter 9

Today was kinda weird, there was people smiling everywhere. They were all oddly happy but, people  kept on disturbing me and my adorable baby brother's time outside. So the annoyingly sticky crown prince had stuck to my baby brother, so of course, being the absolute brother i am, i went in between them and ignored him , only talking to my baby brother.
The crown prince was a bit sad, from that, so i comforted him by giving him a picture of my cute baby brother. Which looked like when baby brother was shy after getting adopted , and i persuaded him to take a phone, on it, i was pinching his cheeks .
Tho he kept on staring at that me in the photo.
Honestly, i'm bit scared. Does he want to murder me? castrate me ? ruin my reputation in front of my baby brother? Unacceptable . But since he isn't doing anything yet , i'll let him off , but not without a threat.

"Don't touch my brother." Uriel said threateningly . not knowing he lookslike an adorable child.

"?"

"Got it?" 

"yeah." 'I don't like him though?'

And then Uriel showed a smile. And lynx blushed.

"isn't he the most adorable thing in the universe ?"

"it's y-you" lynx shyly muttered.

"hm??" Uriel obliviously questioned.

[END]