Chapter 13

The heroine rushed in, maybe she was waiting outside the doors?
Her hair is sort of messy from the knight dragging her in, so her pity points were lowered and she didn't do a good first impression.

the crowd watching her rush in was appalled by her manners.
As she skirted through the crowd to the back.
-10 reputation

lol, they were mad at her for interrupting their principal's speech even if some of them actually zoned out at the time.

So anyway, I went out to the first class and its potions, I mean I'm not that surprised since there's magic.

I have tried making a basic potion that heals minor injuries like paper cuts, I knit it's beyond useless but better than a bandaid.

So anyways, the heroine has high confidence like a type of self-assured,  I know something you don't.

it's curious.

I'm bothered.

The heroine kinda sucks at sword skills though at least she could do potions, the combat-magic class will come about next year.

The prophecy was mentioned but is it true?
I...do not really know what to do.
The capture targets didn't know I assume.

What the hell should I do though? My parents didn't exist beforehand but did Raphael exist?

Actually, I should probably check the heroine first.

What the hell could I do though? I can't rely on game knowledge. The heroine is already kind of different.

The plot obviously had to have a villain, how else is the heroine gonna get her targets?

oh whatever, I can't mop here all day.

Should I try- nah. The heroine could probably get her capture targets if she's genuine which I'm not sure if she is but meh, that's my friends problem.
Anyways, the rest of the assembly went off without a hitch.

The heroine looks very embarrassed as she continues to stumble and trip. …her hair flew all over the place, making it look really messy. I think she had face planted on the floor just now when I was dazing out.

Her nose is bleeding, her knees have scratches on and bruises are on her arms.

'Is… this suppose to happen.'I mused
'A normal person can't trip everywhere.'
'And if I remember correctly, didn't the heroine meet her capture targets nearly everytime by triping???'
'Is she reincarnated or just a clumsy klutz?'

'I mean I could monitor if she had said any references to the future by my literally water made orb, which could also work as a bug. '

'Ah… should I-nah. Too much work. Let's just be friends with her I guess? '

FIN