Chapter 22

Time skip to a few weeks later

Claudia pov

I'm trying to study for this big test on Friday, key word TRYING. Tanya keeps bugging me about some stupid party that I don't want to go to, for one I don't like parties and 2 I need to study, my grades dropped to B's and I need those to go up. "Baby, please can you go to the this party with me. It's not even going to be that many people, and I already asked the host of the party if there will be any alcohol and they said no." Tanya begged while sitting on top of my books. "Tanya! I already said no, I have to study and can you please get your big behind off my stuff" I yell in frustration. 

Tanya groans sadly and gets off, "Finnneee" Tanya says. I watch as she goes to her closet and picks out a outfit I can't see and head to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on as I get my books and binders back in place. After about half an hour the bathroom door opens and steam comes out. I then hear Tanya voice say "What do you think?". I look up and my mouth hangs open.

Tanya outfit, hair, make-up:

"Y-you um you l-look uh great" I say staring at her up and down

"Y-you um you l-look uh great" I say staring at her up and down. Tanya smirks and struts over to me and sits on my lap and starts kissing my neck. I let out a small moan, "You sure you don't want to come with me to the party, Princess?" Tanya says in a low voice while kissing my neck. She's trying to bait me. It's very tempting but I know I need to study, "T-tanya I said no. It's very tempting but I need to study. We can hang out when ever you get back" I say using all my will power to push her off of me. "Fine" Tanya mumbles with a pout on her face. I giggle a bit and give her a quick kiss. Tanya gets up and before walking out the door she says "Love you" and I respond happily with "Love you, too".

Sha'Tanya pov

I left the house and got into my car, checking my phone for the address of the house again. I know it's a school night but the host said it's only until midnight (9:00 p.m right now). It's suppose to be a pretty lowkey party, the only small issue is no parents which is a good thing. I was really hoping Claudia would come, I hate going to parties alone. And I thought my last idea to tease her would break her but apparently not. I must've blacked out while driving again because I was parked outside the house already. I get out and there's a lot of cars parked in the drive way and street. There's also flashing party lights coming from inside and there's people outside dancing to the music inside since it was so loud. 

I walk to the front door and it was obviously open, so I walked in and looked around. The music was even louder in here and people was EVERYWHERE. Also a bunch of red cups all over the floor with the smell of alcohol in the air. The host of the party then walked up to me saying "Welcome Tanya! Glad you can make it". I honestly don't even know this kid, she's just in a lot of my classes. "Hey..." I say forgetting there name. "Tatum" she said. "Hey Tatum, you said there wasn't going to be alcohol here, and I can clearly smell it in the air" I say a bit annoyed.

"Yea sorry for that, someone brought it and then a bunch of people came in here with it. Anyway enjoy the party" Tatum said while walking away. I shrug and walk farther into the house and found the kitchen. There was a giant bowl of fruit punch that I knew was spiked, I was suppose to be staying away from alcohol since I use to have a small drinking problem while I was dating Bon- the devil. "One little drink wouldn't hurt" I say to myself while getting a cup and pouring me some. I took a sip and I was right it was spiked, but this shit was strong but tasted good as hell.

I felt a little bit buzzed but definitely not drunk. I leave the kitchen and push pass people and I find the living room. I sit down and sip my drink while swaying and singing the lyrics to the song. Then this beautiful girl struts towards me.

The girl then sits very close to me, "Hey baby, my name is Promise

The girl then sits very close to me, "Hey baby, my name is Promise. What's yours?" She said in a sexy voice. "Hey, i'm Tanya" I say setting my drink down next to me. "You look like snack" She says biting her lip and sat on my lap while her hand traveled down to my panties. "Woah woah woah woah woah, I have a girlfriend and i'm loyal" I say grabbing her hand and moving it away. Even though she's pretty and that felt good, I would never do that to Claudia.

"Well that's a shame, but I know I will have some fun tonight so let's drink together and be friends" She says handing me my cup back. "Cheers" she says smirking at me while I touch are glasses and take a sip. My drink tasted a bit off but I ignored it. After about 5 minutes my vision got very cloudy and I couldn't think straight (gay). "Come on baby, let's go upstairs and have some fun" Promise says while taking my hand and helping me off the couch. "Okayyyy" I hear myself say drunkingly. I didn't even say that?!? It feels like i'm watching myself through my eyes but I can't control what I do or say.

When we get upstairs I was pushed onto a bed and the girl got on top of me and started undressing both of us. "I told you I was going to have fun tonight" Promise said before I think I passed out.

I woke with a horrible headache, and I remember I was at a party. There was that girl! She must of drugged my drink. "Fucking bitch" I mutter. I then realize i'm naked and my thighs and cunt was wet and my mouth was sticky. I let out a sigh as I sit up and say to myself, "Damn it Tanya, I should of never came to the party and just stayed home wit- CLAUDIA!". 

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Want am I going to do, I just cheated on the best girl in the world who doesn't deserve a fuck up like me. I let out a longer sigh and get up finding my clothes scattered around the room. I need to tell her the truth. Once I got dressed I found my phone and saw it was 12:35 a.m. I also have 49 messages and 13 missed calls from Claudia. I'm so fucked.

I walk downstairs and see a few people still here and others are cleaning up. I ignore Tatum as they walked towards, I just walked out of the house and to my car and quickly drove home. When I get there I see the living room light on, I take a deep breath in and out and walk to the front door. I open it and Claudia is sitting there. She quickly gets up and hugs me "I was so worried, where on god's green earth were you?!" she says into my neck. I push her away and she looks at me confused. "I need to confess, I uh I cheated on you at the party" I say wincing at every word that came out my mouth. Claudia just stares at me with a blank expression on her face and says almost emotionless, "What".