Chapter 32

~Time Skip to Senior Year Graduation~

Claudia pov

Senior year has flown by so fast, It doesn't even feel like a year. But here are some of the highlights, Tanya and I have officially been dating for over a year. Tanya and I also made a plan for once we graduate, we're going to the same college in California and we already have a few different apartments in mind. I will be studying to become a baker and hopefully get my own bakery. Tanya wants to start her own clothing line for all studs/masculine girls. But first we have to actually graduate.

Tanya, Trinity, Sasha, Angel, Niya, and I are behind the curtain on stage with every other student in are school waiting for it to start. I'm currently peeking out from behind the curtain and scanning the crowd for... my parents. I haven't spoken nor seen them since we ran into each other at the store last year. I know they don't deserve my forgiveness but in the pit of my heart I wish for them to accept me and be in the crowd cheering me own. But after the 4th time scanning threw the seats, I don't see them. I let a small sigh as I give up, Tanya then walks over to me and says, "What's wrong, you look sad and it's our big day".

"It's just... I was looking for my parents in the crowd and I don't see them. I thought they would be the bigger person and accept me and see their child graduate. But I guess they really did disown me" I tell her. Tanya then grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes, "Claudia, no offense but if they don't love you for you then fuck them. Don't let them not being here bring you down, ok?" she says caressing my face. I nod my head and she pulls me in for a quick kiss, "Thank you" I mumble against her lips and she nods while kissing me.

After a few minutes Trinity walks over to us, "Come on love birds, they're about to start calling names". Tanya and I pull apart and I feel my face heats up a bit. We all hold hands as we wait behind the curtain. We then here Prinibal Cube say "Trinity Avery". Trinity smiles and strides onto the stage. She shakes his hand and grab her diploma, as she walks off she flicks off the crowd which makes some (including us) laugh and others gasp. Next were a few random kids that I barely know, then it was my turn.

"Claudia Brown" Principal Cube says. I look back at the others as they give me reassuring smiles, I smile back and walk on stage. I shake the principal's hand and grab my diploma, I wait a few seconds to look at the crowd and I still don't see my parents. I let a sigh and walk off. I sit next Trinity as we watch the other kids.

After about 20 minutes, it was finally Tanya's turn, "Sha'Tanya Jackson". Tanya walks out with a smirk and shakes his hands and grabs the diploma. Before she walks off she blows a kiss and winks at me, I blush and she walks off. Tanya and I are a bit more open about a relationship, I just get worried that there will be more bullies like Be-... her.

Anyway Tanya comes over to us and sits, "We finally made it through High School" Tasha comments. "That took way to fucking long" Trinity adds. "I agree" we all say in unison which makes us laugh. We then have to listen to a long and honestly boring-ass (I've also been trying to get used to cussing) speech.

After about an hour-long speech we all head to the parking lot where Tanya's, Trinity, and Angel car is. "Now I can go home and take these stupid heels off" I mutter. "Nah fam. We're going to the club. We got to celebrate!" Trinty says. Everyone agrees and then looks at me expectedly. I roll my eyes and mumbles "Finnne". Trinity smiles, "Yay! Ok everyone goes home and we will meet at Club Toxic in an hour". We all nod in agreement and I get into Tanya's car, while Tasha rides with Trinity, and Niya rides with Angel. Tanya and I get home and everything is mostly packed up. We get dressed and make out on the couch for an hour, we then head out to the club and park next to Trinty and Angel's car. We also invited Zariyah, Carli, and her girlfriends, so their cars are here too.