chapter two

"Where's Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked.

"Detention."

"Why?" His brows knitted.

Jimin scoffed, looking up from his textbook. "What do you think? He killed the new kid like a dumbass."

The younger facepalmed, groaning in annoyance. "Is he that dumb?"

"Mhm. Let me guess, you're gonna break him out?" Jimin raised his brow. "Like you always do? Hm?"

"That's my job." Jeongguk got up from his desk and walked out of the classroom. "I'll be right back."

"Jeon—ugh, who am I kidding. He's unstoppable." Jimin sat back down on his desk, flipping a page in his textbook.

Somehow, Jeongguk got to sneak in the office, walking over to the detention room that had 'DT' across on the door with metal windows that you can't look through.

They were serious about detention.

Jeongguk sighed in annoyance and twisted the doorknob, opening up the door. He looked up from his feet and saw Taehyung, his hands beside his head that are cuffed to the wall. His ankles are also cuffed to the wall too.

Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard the door open. "Where. Have. You. Been." His words are bold.

"I just heard you got detention." Jeongguk closed the door behind him, taking off his jacket. "Why didn't you tell me you killed the new kid?"

"I was busy. Duh." He rolled his eyes, giving him jazz hands. "God, I'm going to kill that tall ass mother fucker."

"Who?" Jeongguk grabbed the key that was hanging on the wall beside the main door, lifting up his sleeves so they won't get dirty.

"That tall guy who always has his face in his phone. You know, the guy with a short hair type..grey hair?"

"Namjoon Kim? It's brown by the way."

"Yeah him—wait, how do you know him?"

"He's friends with my cousin." Jeongguk uncuffed his ankles first, lifting himself up to get his wrists too. "He's a good guy. You think he backstabbed you?"

"Yes. He saw me first. He did for sure." Taehyung tightened his fists.

"He didn't." Jeongguk finished the older's wrists, hanging the key back up. "For sure. That guy is like a tech dude. He wouldn't do that to you."

Taehyung rubbed his wrists. "I don't believe you."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, grabbing his jacket. "Alright man. Don't kill him or you'll be back here again."

"I get it." He grabbed his backpack, swinging onto his shoulder. "I'm just gonna threaten him."

"Good to know. Have fun."

Namjoon turned on the water from the sink, getting some soap and put his hands under the water, finishing up. He dried his hands with the paper towels, turning around to immediately see Taehyung.

"Funny seeing you here. I thought you don't like using the bathroom here." Namjoon scoffed.

"Cut the shit, Kim."

Namjoon raised a brow. "Surprised you know my last name. Let me guess, Jeongguk told you?" He pulled his phone out. Taehyung just grabbed the older's phone and threw it to the side, tightening his fists. Namjoon knitted his brows. "The fuck—"

"You did it, didn't you?" Taehyung interrupted, getting closer.

"You're not making any sense."

Taehyung grabbed his collar, making the older hit his back on the wall. "You told on me. I got detention because of you. You fucking liar, saying that you wouldn't tell on me."

"You suck at hiding the fact that you killed someone. You got yourself caught—I didn't do shit."

"Liar!" He tightened his jaw. "I shouldn't have let you go. I should've just held you there until I was finished hiding the body."

"For the last damn time, I didn't turn you in. I just left and minded my own business. You don't trust me, I can tell." Namjoon smirked.

"Fuck you."

Namjoon chuckled, grabbing the boy's wrist from his collar. He pulled his arm to his back, switching sides to make Taehyung hit the wall with his chest instead of his back. Namjoon put his feet in front of the younger's to keep him there, not letting him free.

He grabbed his other wrist just in case, keeping him down on the wall. He put his chin on the boy's shoulder, lips near his ear like he's about to lick it.

"Get off of me!"

"Listen Taehyung," He couldn't help to deeply chuckle. "I know you don't care if you kill me or not. I just want you to know that, you really and utterly suck at hiding the people you kill. I should be number one, not you."

"Wh-What?" Taehyung knitted his brows.

"I'm number two. You haven't notice? I've been better at hiding bodies than you, kid. It's not my fault that you're horrible at it. You make yourself get caught." He exhaled in his ear.

"G-Get..off—"

Namjoon raised a brow. Taehyung's voice sounded a bit different when he first said it. Sounded weak, pitiful and..begging? The older curled up a devilish smirk when he realized.

"How is it feeling weak, huh?"

Taehyung widen his eyes, having shivers down his spine, the whispering in his ear is getting to him. Almost turning him on.

"You know.." Namjoon moved one of his hands to the boy's waist. "You have to fix my phone if it's broken."

"F-Fuck o-off..."

"Stuttering mess, aren't you?" Namjoon lowered his hand down more.

Taehyung squirmed in the touch, his jaw clenched. Namjoon's phone started to ring, which made him move his hand away and let go of Taehyung's arm, letting him free.

"You're lucky." He smiled, walking over to grab his phone and to see the screen. "Hoseok needs me. See you later, squirmy."
Then he walked out of the bathroom.

Taehyung felt his ear, fluttering his eyes a lot.

956 words