chapter five

"It's been two weeks since you've been gone."

Taehyung widen his eyes, closing his small locker that's on the top and turned around to face Namjoon, hands in his pockets. His face changed into a pissed off look instead of looking scared, knitting his brows and crossed arms.

"What do you want." Taehyung mumbled up, leaning on the lockers.

Namjoon just added a side smile, scoffing. "I heard you killed your boyfriend. I saw your beautiful masterpiece." He winked.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung's fists went tight.

"What did Choi do?" Namjoon went into a whisper, walking closer to him. "I saw you crying when you left the locker room, all upset and depressed." He frowned. "I wonder what he did to make you so sad. It's surprising to see you sad."

Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's collar, pulling him even closer in an angry grip. "Never speak of it. If you do, I swear to god I'll kill you with my own teeth." He growled at him.

"Easy kitty." He softly pat on the boy's shoulder. "I'm not going to tell anyone anyways." He chuckled. "It's your personal issues, not mine."

"Don't. Call. Me. That."

"It was already said." Namjoon smiled, showing his pearly whites. "If your personal problems go out in public, it's not my fault. Your friends talk too much to each other."

Taehyung tightened his grip. "What are you saying."

"I'm saying is," Namjoon lifted his lips up to the boy's ear. "Your friends talk too much. And I mean that people usually talk so loudly or too much that the secret spills and that someone's listening, spreading the words out to everyone."

Taehyung tightened his jaw. Jeongguk and Jimin. He let go of the older's collar, pushing him off. He looks up at him, just seeing Namjoon put his hands back in his pockets with the stupid smirk he has.

"You understand now?" Namjoon raised a brow.

"Whatever." Taehyung crossed his arms, looking away.

"Make sure to not tell your secrets to your friends or they spill without even saying it to anyone else." Namjoon walked back up to him. "So..why did you kill your own boyfriend? Hm?"

"It's none of your business. I don't even trust you."

"I know you don't." Namjoon walked up to him even closer, making the boy hit his back on the lockers. "But you don't know me either, only my name. Remember that bathroom incident?"

Taehyung widen his eyes. Of course he remembered. He can't get the feeling out of his head and the whispers he did in his ear. Namjoon just smirks, lifting his hand up to the locker, right beside the younger's head.

"I can tell you remember." He chuckled lowly. "You're eyes say it and I love it. You liked it, didn't you?"

"I didn't." He refused.

"Oh. You did." Namjoon's face went closer to his. "I know you did because I felt your goosebumps. I felt the shivers too." Their lips were centimeters away. "You seem so speechless because I'm too close to you, isn't it?"

"Just..get away from me. I don't like you." Taehyung wanted to push him away but for an odd reason, he couldn't. Namjoon was so close, Choi didn't even get this close before.

"You're just saying that to get me away from you. I know the little games people do. They're a blushy mess when they want you off of them. I'm not on you. I'm just really," He looked down at his lips. "really, close to you."

Taehyung finally pushed him off, tightening his jaw with his brows still knitted. "Fuck you."

"Later. I'm kind of sore from lifting weights." Namjoon shrugged, shoving his hands back in his pockets.

"What?"

Namjoon just chuckled. "See you later, kitty." He saluted at him then walked away.

"Stop calling me that!" Taehyung yelled, watching the older walking away proudly.

Taehyung watched his two friends talk to each other like typical teenagers. He could hear half of the conversation which pissed him off, making him stop leaning on the doorframe to walk over to the both of them.

He slammed his hand on both of their desks, making both of the boy's jump and to get their attention right on him.

"Oh hey Tae—"

"Whatever I said about Choi, don't even fucking bring it up to each other. Understand? Or I'll rip every tooth you have in your mouth. Go it?" Taehyung's grip went tight on the tables.

Jeongguk fluttered his eyes as Jimin gulped hard. "Got it." They both said in sync.

"Good." Taehyung lifted his hands up from the two desks, walking out of the classroom.

776 words