chapter eleven

Taehyung stared at his phone case.

Pastel pink. He wanted to know what the color actually looked like. He wanted to see color but he just couldn't. All he sees is black and white, grey too. He hated seeing those stupid colors over and over again.

An odd thought, his thoughts went back to when he got the phone case in the first place..when Namjoon licked his hand. He didn't know why but when he started to think of it..his face got heated up again.

He put his phone down and just stared at the ceiling, closing his eyes. Namjoon's tongue between the boy's fingers, licking up to his wrist, to his hand and fingers. His plumped lips, trapping his finger between...

"Ugh!" Taehyung groaned, slapping his hands on his face. "Stop thinking of it!" He yelled at himself.

He got a knock on the door which made the boy immediately sat up and looked at the door. He gulped hard and took a breather, fluttering his eyes.

"What do you want." Taehyung replied coldly, clearing his throat.

"It's Jeongguk. Can I talk to you?"

Why does Jeongguk want to talk? He never wants to talk to me—I'm not a good help! Taehyung just sighs, lying back down on his bed. "Enter."

Jeongguk twisted the doorknob and opened the door. He closed the door behind him and walked up to him with his head down, hands already fiddling together. Taehyung looked at him and knitted his brows.

"What's up with you?"

"When we were at the party..I think..Jimin bribed me to Yoongi." Jeongguk mumbled, looking up at him. He decided to sit down on his desk chair.

"What?" He knitted his brows. I know already because Namjoon already told me. I just have to act like I didn't know for the kid's sake.

"Yeah." Jeongguk scoffed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I mean..it seemed obvious that Yoongi likes me but..."

Taehyung decided to sit up, sitting on the edge of his bed to show that he's listening. "But what?" His brows are still knitted in question.

"I..I don't like Yoongi."

Shit. Yoongi would be hurt if he finds out. He should tell Namjoon about it. Taehyung curled his brows. "Damn. Well, who do you even like?"

"Uhm." Another nervous scoff. "I-I don't know if I should tell you..."

"Oh c'mon." He nudged the boy playfully. "I'm your Hyung. Plus, I'm not like Jimin. I don't blurt out secrets." Then he hit a question. "Wait. Do you like me?"

"No! no!" Jeongguk panicked, showing his hands. "You would hate me if I did—but no, I only like you as my best friend."

"Thank god." Taehyung sighed in relief, slightly chuckling. "Now, since that's out of the way, who do you like?"

"Right. Uhh." He rubbed the back of his neck once more. "I like..."

Another knock on the door, deciding to bust in, entering the other friend of Taehyung's small group. "Heyo—!"

"Jimin."

Taehyung groaned. "Jimin, i told you not to—" He suddenly stopped his words and widen his eyes, looking at Jeongguk. "Wait what?"

Jimin knitted his brows. "Are you guys talking shit about me?" He chuckled, closing the door behind him.

Jeongguk face went red of embarrassment and immediately covered his face with both of his hands. Taehyung curled his brows. He likes Jimin. Oh god, I actually feel bad for him. He just cleared his throat, shaking his head to go back to the obvious.

"No. We weren't. What did I fucking say for bursting in!?" Taehyung huffed. "Get out."

"Oh, come on~" Jimin frowned, walking up to them. "I just came here to know what you did at the party, Taehyung." He stood there beside Jeongguk..a very blushed up Jeongguk.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Nothing even happened at the party."

"Namjoon was there, wasn't he?"

"No." He was literally touching me that night, lips connected and literally kissing me all over and he licked my fucking fingers—

"Yah, Taehyung, you're dozing off." Jimin spoke up. "What happened at the party then? We didn't know where you were."

"It doesn't matter Jimin." Taehyung glared. "Leave."

Jimin sighs. "Fine." He rolled his eyes. "I'll leave." He walked over to the door. "We'll talk more at school then." He twisted the doorknob and pulled open the door. "Cya." He closed the door behind him.

Taehyung sighed, looking at Jeongguk which is looking down at his lap, having slight shaky hands. He doesn't really know how to help the boy. His crush is his friend, probably been hiding that secret for years.

"You okay?"

Jeongguk slowly looked up, looking back down at his lap. "No. N-No, I'm not really okay."

Taehyung sighed, lifting his arms up that's aiming at the boy. "Come here you big baby."

Jeongguk looked up at him, curling his brows. "What?"

"My arms are getting tired."

Jeongguk fluttered his eyes a bunch of times. Taehyung is actually letting him get hugged? But, he doesn't like physical contact. Jeongguk got confused but he still got up from the chair and walked over to him, siting down beside him.

Jeongguk slowly put his arms around the older and Taehyung just chuckled, fulling hugging him since the boy was scared to hug first. He pat the boy's back, rubbing too. Jeongguk just shakily scared.

"We'll figure something out, alright?" Taehyung pat his back, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jeongguk mumbled.

"Don't tell Jimin we hugged." He whispered. "He should never know."

Jeongguk chuckled in the older's shoulder.

934 words