chapter sixty seven

"C'mon. It's more safer there."

"No. I don't trust your coworkers." Taehyung crossed his arms.

"The only coworker that'll be in my house is Jeongguk and Yoongi-Hyung. Hoseok used to work with me but his illness got in the way." Namjoon explained, softly grabbing the boy's hand. "C'mon baby. There's a lot of room there and..and food."

"Will Yoongi stare at me deadly?" Taehyung curled his brows.

"I mean..you'll get used to it." He shrugged.

He stomped on the ground, starting to whine. "He doesn't like me!"

"I know! I know!" Namjoon placed his hands on the boy's shoulders to make him stop jumping. "I'll get him to not bother you, okay? Don't worry about it."

Taehyung pouted. "Okay fine. I won't. Because you're hot."

Namjoon smiled. "I'm glad to be hot." He kissed his lips. "Let's go now."

The boy sighed, grabbing his suitcase handle and Namjoon grabbed the last thing—which was a small bag—, both leaving the slight crappy room that's Taehyung has been living in the whole time. The only thing that was great is the bed.

Namjoon just wanted Taehyung to get comfortable again. He's been too stiff and cautious about this whole thing and Namjoon just wants to fix it so he wouldn't be like this all the time and scared.

They arrived at Namjoon's place, Taehyung parking in the back instead of the front. He gulped hard and just stared at the place, still having his hands on the steering wheel and his seatbelt still on. Namjoon looked at him and curled his brows, taking off his seatbelt.

"What's wrong?"

"I..I don't know." Taehyung looked back down at the steering wheel. "I just don't like this weird feeling I'm having."

"It's alright." Namjoon placed his hand on the boy's. "It shouldn't matter with their opinions. You're here for me, not them."

Taehyung looked at him, curling his brows. Then he sighed. "Okay."

The older softly smiled. "Good. Let's go." He pushed the door open.

Taehyung nodded and took out the keys, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the truck. He went to the back seat and grabbed his suitcase. Namjoon also quickly grabbed the small bag and walked to the other side of the truck, softly grabbing the boy's hand and pulling him towards him happily. Taehyung fluttered his eyes when he realized how close he got to him by being pulled.

Namjoon softly smiled at him. "You're so cute." He whispered, kissing the boy's nose. "I'm sorry for calling you a mafia Taehyung. It was stupid of me. You still are my Taehyung, aren't you?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yes." He whispered, having a small smile.

"C'mon." He grabbed the boy's hand again, pulling him towards the big house. "I have something you'll like."

The younger knitted his brows. "Like what?"

They just jogged towards the door and Namjoon started to dig in his pocket to get his key that Jeongguk gave him. He started to unlock the door and twisted the doorknob to open it, helping Taehyung by pulling the suitcase in.

Namjoon's back door was in the kitchen so someone was in the kitchen. It was of course Yoongi. Namjoon's smiled faded when they made eye contact. Then he picked up a smile like it was no problem. Taehyung was nervous to make eye contact and just stayed looking down at the floor.

"Hey, Hyung."

"Hey." Yoongi raised a brow. "What's with the suitcase?"

"It's Taehyung's suitcase. He's moving in."

"Oh. Okay. That's..that's fine." He opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass.

Namjoon knitted his brows. He's not mad? He looked at Taehyung with a confused face. Taehyung just shrugged and grabbed the handle of his suitcase, mumbling to him that he'll be in the bathroom, changing his clothes. He just nodded as a reply, crossing his arms and looking at Yoongi.

"You're not mad?"

"No." Yoongi opened the fridge, grabbing the wine bottle. "Why should I be mad?" He opens it up. "Want some?"

"Hyung, you've been complaining since I've been gone." Namjoon crossed his arms.

"No I haven't."

"Your boyfriend rats you out all the time." Namjoon puts the bag on the counter. "If you complain about me, I know every time you do."

"Joon—"

"No. I am still taking my damn medicine if you're still wondering. I am not dying that fast. Do you understand me Hyung? Taehyung is not a horrible distraction—I thought you were going to be happy for me when I found him but now you're just being a full on dick."

"You put your life on the fucking line for him!" He puts the wine bottle down. "You're too crazy for him. If his senses didn't show up at all, he would of killed you right on the spot."

"But he didn't, did he?"

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek. He just picks the wine bottle back up and walks to the fridge to put it back. He closed the door and looked at Namjoon, grabbing his glass to take a sip of it.

"Hyung." The younger sighed, rubbing his forehead. "You've been overthinking since and nothing really went wrong. I didn't get shot or stabbed or anything. Only a mistaken needle."

"Aren't you even realizing what Taehyung really is?"

"I've been in the same clothes. I should change." Namjoon picked up the bag.

"He killed hundreds of people."

"He wasn't himself. His father controlled him." He continued to walk.

"Are you only thinking mentally, Joon?"

Namjoon stopped his steps. He slowly turned around to face his Hyung. "Shut up." Then he walked away.

938 words