chapter fifty

"We'll find him. Don't worry."

Namjoon ignored his Hyung, bobbing his right leg with stress, holding a cigarette that was almost out. It's his sixth one since Hoseok ran off and that they couldn't even find him, probably ran out of the city by now.
Will Hoseok even survive out there with his hallucinations? Oh god, what if he walked over a cliff!?

"Namjoon—"

"I heard you the first time. Just leave me alone." His stern voice made Yoongi sadly sigh.

The older just nodded, stepping back and walking away, closing the doors behind him. Namjoon was on his balcony, looking down at the city. He ignored his surroundings while he swiftly put his dead cigarettes on his ashtray.

One of Namjoon's assistants appeared at the balcony doors, fluttering her eyes for seeing their own boss smoke. "Mr.Kim?" She softly spoke up, opening one of the doors.

"What." Namjoon bluntly said.

"You're..late for your therapy session?"

"Tell her I'm sick." Namjoon grabbed the box, opening it up and taking out another cigarette..the seventh one today.

Even without him looking, she politely bowed and carefully closed the door, leaving.

Hoseok found an abandoned cabin.

He got cuts from a bunch of tree branches, not even noticing them while he pushed the broken door open and immediately tripped on the floor, sticking out floor wood. Once he fell, Hoseok tried to get up but he knew he fucked up this time, messing up his leg.

He coughed with all the air being pushed out of him when he hit the floor. He shakily looked at his hands and just cried in pain, lying down on the floor and putting his arms around himself.

A cocked gun was heard, easily being aimed at Hoseok. "Look up."

Hoseok just continued to cry. "Pl-Please don't hurt me!"

"Unless you look up."

The boy gulped. He slowly sat up and looked up at the male that had a full on AK-47 pointed at him. The guy had a mask on and a hat so it's hard to guess who it was. The stranger lowered his gun from their face, fluttering his eyes at the poor guy on the ground.

"Hoseok."

Hoseok curled his brows, getting stared down at the strange male with the gun. "Y-You know my name? H..How do you know it?"

The male removes one of his hands from the gun, facing it away from Hoseok. He kneeled down to the boy, slowly lifting his clothed hand to the boy's face. The male softly placed his hand on the side of his face, Hoseok flinching at first from the touch.

"I won't hurt you. Don't worry."

Hoseok gulped hard, lowering his eyes down to the floor with shaky hands as he felt a hand on the side of his face. He slowly looked back up at him, having his brows curled at the male.

"You're not doing so well..."

The male moved his hand away, grabbing his mask and slowly pulling it down to let it rest on his chin. Hoseok fluttered his eyes, getting a pinch of recognization but he didn't surely remember.

Seokjin just softly smiled. "Hi, Hoseok."

Hoseok fluttered his eyes.

"Help this guy." Seokjin said, carefully handing wounded Hoseok to one of the doctors.

The doctor nodded and carefully grabbed the wounded boy, carrying him to the room. Seokjin sighed and took off his hat and mask, putting it down on the table while he slicked his hair back, also taking off the duffle bag with his gun in it.

"Who the fuck was that?"

Seokjin widen his eyes and turned around, curling up a slight fake smile. "Oh, hey Tae~ What are ya up to?"

The wonderful Taehyung Kim finally appeared..but not the original. This Taehyung took over. His beautiful curly hair is all gone, shaved head with a scar that fucked up one of his eyebrows. That soft Taehyung hasn't shown for four years. He would of still be there but his father decided to change him, almost permanently.

Taehyung crossed his arms, eyebrows forever knitted like he's angry all the time. "Don't play games, Jin. Who the fuck was that?"

"Just..some guy I found and he got hurt." Seokjin shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Did that guy even explain anything of why he got hurt?" Taehyung raised a brow.

"Not yet." He mumbled.

"Jesus Christ, Jin." Taehyung scoffed, uncrossing his arms. "Get it out of him before he does something fucked up."

The older sighed. "Fine. I will."

"Good." Taehyung walked away.

He's even more of a dick than his old self. Seokjin crossed his arms, watching him walk away. Taehyung did change but his change was interrupted by this bullshit. Namjoon was the reason why he changed but now..they're like enemies in this time and year.

"Yah, Jin-Hyung. You alright?"

Seokjin got out of his thoughts, fluttering his eyes and turning his head. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Jaebeom leaned on the table, looking at him. "Was Taehyung being a dick to you?"

"Like always? Yep."

850 words